Parking during Construct New Stadium

1stgm1993

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I think by the time the renderings come out we will all be driving stackable hover crafts. Parking will be easy. 

And each will be equipped with a Mr. Fusion power plant that will run on empty beer cans to get people home

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I've been told they are going to demolish the local high school behind Hammers and let everyone park there.  The kids are going virtual for 3 years

Wrong the kids are going to school at the field house. Unlimited gym and mass group teachings nothing can go wrong with this.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Just get an agreement with the owners of McKinley Mall & shuttle bus the fans parking there to the game.  

the gameday express bus did stop there as i went to Barnes and Noble after the game to let the traffic leave and saw it drop off some fans.  That would be a great use of the parking lot since the mall hours suck right now and it closed by the end of the game anyway. 

8 minutes ago, 1stgm1993 said:

only issue with any parking structure is tailgating and fires in the winter

As if the Bills really care about that. If there’s anything they can do to eliminate drunken idiots flying into burning tables they will do it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.