Week 6: Bills at CHIEFS 10/16 4:25pm

YoloinOhio

Our run game actually works decently when they arent trying to force carries with Moss.  Also, is it me or does Josh get more accurate passing after he does his first big run and gets a little hit.  I say it almost every GDT when Josh decides to run the ball, usually its like the start of the second half... "Josh is taking over this game now" or something similar to that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

Ok some brake pumping on this right here is needed. Jets are getting better because why exactly? Fully healthy with who we have that isn't on IR, neither the Dolphins or Jets are even in the same stratosphere as the Bills are. The Jets have yet to play any team that isn't terribly banged up and the Dolphins have a massive QB problem on their hands. Yes, Tua has shown good things, but the one thing that separates him from Josh and just about every other QB in the league is that he can't stay healthy. Best ability is availability applies here. I respect Tua and think he's a great kid, but if he can't take hits, what's he's done up to this point doesn't matter if his lack of consistency is attributed to his inability to stay on the field.

Low-key love that we are discussing the division hierarchy and there isn’t even a mention of the Pats*****

• Awesome! (+1) 2

8 hours ago, cba fan said:

Jets are getting better now. Fins are tough w Tua

GTFO here with this noise 

7 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Ok.  Now think.  The Buffalo Bills, named after Bill Cody, could come up for discussion next.  

And this noise too. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Agreed. I do NOT want this change to even be discussed much. I don't think a large portion of the Bills fanbase could handle it. We should shut up now.

If they change the name of the Bills, it's another reason to pack up and move to another country. 

In 200 years they'll knock down Allen's statue because he ate meat. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

1 hour ago, ALF said:

So far the weather forecast will be perfect but very loud when the Bills are on offence.

Morse will be a key player for this reason alone. In Miami, Roten had a hard time snapping the ball cleanly and in synch with his line-mates. 

4 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Brad Allen and Boger are my favorite refs. Brad Allen called the offensive PI on a two point conversion the colts (the snow game a couple years back) made that would have won them the game. They are both bills friendly refs 

He also called our wins against New Orleans last season and of course the perfect New England playoff game. Of note his crew also saw the Chiefs lose to the Titans last season for what it's worth.

https://www.nflpenalties.com/referee/brad-allen?view=week&year=2021

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

He also called our wins against New Orleans last season and of course the perfect New England playoff game. Of note his crew also saw the Chiefs lose to the Titans last season for what it's worth.

https://www.nflpenalties.com/referee/brad-allen?view=week&year=2021

We want a lot of flags (as much as that pains me to say) because the Chiefs hold WRs on almost every play. Spagnuolo dares the refs to throw flags. When they do, the Chiefs have a hard time in coverage because they don’t have a plan B.

• Like (+1) 2

I looked up “Buffalo” Bill Cody’s Wikipedia page. Fascinating. His father was basically killed for being a vocally anti-slavery in Kansas, and Cody himself was a supporter of women’s rights and respect for Native Americans, who he said never killed or attacked anyone unless a treaty was broken. He was also possibly the world’s most famous man in his heyday, and founded the town of Cody, Wyoming. Quite a person!

PS

I

Have a feeling

Buffalo’s going to the Super Bowl 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.