Early Bills/Chiefs line: Bills +1(UPDATE: Now Bills -3 post KC/LV Game)

Big Turk

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

This is going to be 5 games in a row at arrowhead.

Can’t really count playoffs because it’s our own fault we were on the road for those.  I think it’s only 3 though even counting playoffs.   We’ll be in kc again next year then we’ll have two home games in a row against the afc west team that matches our division placement then kc will come to buffalo the season after that…so potentially 3 consecutive home games against kc 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Can’t really count playoffs because it’s our own fault we were on the road for those.  I think it’s only 3 though even counting playoffs.   We’ll be in kc again next year then we’ll have two home games in a row against the afc west team that matches our division placement then kc will come to buffalo the season after that…so potentially 3 consecutive home games against kc 

If we're on the road in the playoffs this year it'll be 5 in a row.  

1st playoff game - L

last year reg season - W

2nd playoff game - L

Week 6 - 

Playoffs??

Just now, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

If we're on the road in the playoffs this year it'll be 5 in a row.  

1st playoff game - L

last year reg season - W

2nd playoff game - L

Week 6 - 

Playoffs??

Yea I should’ve said 4…I was just counting the games that have been played already in my count.  Idk why you’re assuming we’ll be on the road against kc in the playoffs already though 😂 so I don’t take any responsibility for not counting that 5th one lol

12 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

We're #1 in yards per game, #2 in points per game. #2 in yards allowed per game and tied for 1st in points allowed per game. Tied for 1st in turnovers caused and #1 in point differential by almost twice as much as the 2nd place teams. 

All this while playing 3 of the first 4 on the road and being the most injured team in the league. When we get healthy we're going to be scary good.

Also the back half of the schedule looks much friendlier.

Yeah but….Edmunds 

(ducks and covers) 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Line has now moved to Bills -3 and it's the first time under Andy Reid the Chiefs have been home dogs.

https://sports.yahoo.com/patrick-mahomes-and-the-chiefs-are-home-underdogs-vs-bills-for-first-time-ever-150701071.html

i've seen the chiefs as 6-2 when under dogs and that lists them against the spread at 7-0-1. hmmph

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Good....potentially 3 in a row after next season plus Kelce retiring after he's 35. I like our chances.  I still hate the NFL's formula. It should be back and forth. Home n home every year. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

Andrews not much different than Kelce and we shut him down

Andrews has had 1 1,000 yard season, Kelce has had 6 in a row...I'd say that is quite a big difference.  Perhaps the biggest difference is Mahomes throwing him the ball versus LJ.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Line has now moved to Bills -3 and it's the first time under Andy Reid the Chiefs have been home dogs.

https://sports.yahoo.com/patrick-mahomes-and-the-chiefs-are-home-underdogs-vs-bills-for-first-time-ever-150701071.html

I can hear all the KC fans whining what joke that is and KC should be favored by at least 7 cause JA sucks compared to Mablowems.

• Haha (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I'll have alot more to say about the Bill / Chiefs AFTER tonights Chiefs Raiders game.....that said....

KC usually handles the Raiders.  I expect KC to handle the Raiders.  In recent seasons, the Raiders had been a matchup nightmare for KC....throwing often to backs and the TE's.  KC's LB situation prior to this year was not equipped to handle what hte Raiders in those years did best.  

That isn't the case with McDaniels and the Raiders O this time around.  The Raiders have also been able to run on us in the past.  They won't tonight.  D is much better suited to stop that.  

Raiders best chance, and what I expect, is steady diet of Adams and Renfroe.  If they can get that going, KC will have to win a track meet.  

I don't see it that way.  

I'd bet the under, with KC running it down the Raiders throats, eating clock and having Mahomes eat them up on play action....winning TOP and turnover battle.  KC 30, Raiders 15.

Jacobs doesn’t get enough credit he’s playing at an elite level this year imo.  Not getting his 5th year option picked up must have lit a fire under him.  

luckily for your chiefs, the bills rb run game back where it was in the beginning of 2021.  🚽 

I expect another bracket of Diggs the entire game.  It’s up to 13, 88, 26, 6, 10 and 85 to get open before 79, 76 and 71 get steamrolled.  Should be interesting.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

19 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

We're #1 in yards per game, #2 in points per game. #2 in yards allowed per game and tied for 1st in points allowed per game. Tied for 1st in turnovers caused and #1 in point differential by almost twice as much as the 2nd place teams. 

All this while playing 3 of the first 4 on the road and being the most injured team in the league. When we get healthy we're going to be scary good.

Also the back half of the schedule looks much friendlier.

People keep wanting to downplay this team as to how good they are but when you are shattering metrics by the 2007 Patriots and 2001 Greatest Show on Turf Rams, that's telling you this team has the potential to be an all-time great team in the history of the NFL.

Now they just have to go do it.

17 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Chiefs fans can beotch all they want and claim their gonna take the points and bet the farm, but Vegas knows what they’re doing, sees the way betting is going and protecting themselves. Simply said, this year Buffalo is the better team.🤷‍♂️

Idgaf WHAT @FilthyBeast says!😡

This is a matchup of a very good to possible great team in the Chiefs against a potential all time team in the Bills. Most people don't see it yet but it's pretty clear when you look at the metrics and how much better the Bills are than the 2nd place teams in them and how they compare to teams like the 2007 Patriots and 2001 Greatest Show on Turf Rams.

538 Elo rankings have the Bills first at 1696 and the closest team to them is the Chiefs at 1647. The 49 point gap between the first place Bills and second place Chiefs is more than the gap between the Chiefs and the 43 points to the 6th placed 49ers. In others words, there are the Bills and then there is everyone else.

Allen is far and away the QB ELO leader as well at 302 with Mahomes a distant second at 264.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Chiefs fans can beotch all they want and claim their gonna take the points and bet the farm, but Vegas knows what they’re doing, sees the way betting is going and protecting themselves. Simply said, this year Buffalo is the better team.🤷‍♂️

Idgaf WHAT @FilthyBeast says!😡

You're one of the few people who actually understands how this works.  Vegas adjusts the lines to equalize the betting between the two teams in order to minimize risk.  The only way Vegas loses is if there is more betting on one team than the other.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.