Early Bills/Chiefs line: Bills +1(UPDATE: Now Bills -3 post KC/LV Game)

Big Turk

On 10/12/2022 at 8:32 PM, harryS said:

It's just small-sample size, guys.  I love our team but we're not some all-time great team.  Likewise, Geno Smith isn't the best QB in the NFL. 

Spread back to 2.5 in most places now, as expected. And I could see it going lower as some sharps continue to relish getting KC as a home dog.

KC was never the sharp play but keep spewing nonsense. 

On 10/12/2022 at 9:32 PM, harryS said:

It's just small-sample size, guys.  I love our team but we're not some all-time great team.  Likewise, Geno Smith isn't the best QB in the NFL. 

Spread back to 2.5 in most places now, as expected. And I could see it going lower as some sharps continue to relish getting KC as a home dog.

The majority of metrics say we are an all-time great team, or at least have the chance to be one if they continue at this pace.

Edited by Big Turk

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2022 at 8:09 PM, Zerovoltz said:

SEE ABOVE FOR MY ADDED COMMENTS

Welp....that played out about like I said it would.  Congratulations!  ....rest of season will be about seeing if Bills can secure that 1 seed.  Hopefully we will see you again in Buffalo in the playoffs!  

All in all...another enjoyable game between KC and the Bills.  Disappointed Mahomes couldn't bring it home at the end.  

Hey @EffKCChiefs

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.