Cole Beasley retiring

YoloinOhio

Just now, DCbillsfan said:

Didn't he say a bunch of crap when the Bills released him?

He alluded to a few things but I wouldnt classify it as a bunch of crap.  It was mostly around the COVID Protocols and the front office not having his back more.

Good player for us, and will never forget the guy playing on a broken leg.  Despite the COVID stuff, it was obvious his skills were starting to diminish.   Glad he gets to spend time with his wife and kids.  Never a bad thing to be a 33 year old retired multimillionaire.

• Like (+1) 16
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Looks like he deleted his Twitter account again too........such a shame 😇

I believe there was a bunch of stuff in there from July through September about how he still had his football chops as a slot WR and wanted to play for a Superbowl contender, not just any team.

Maybe 5 targets in 2 games for 17 yds has something to do with it.  😇  Also, I somehow don't think Tom Brady tells his WR "GOCTB" - more like, "run the route this way, and you need to wind up 6 inches to the left so you won't have to stretch for the ball"

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3

Good for him. I couldn’t disagree more with him regarding his COVID stuff and his distractions around that, but he was a great Buffalo Bill and was instrumental in the turnaround. He played injured and was clutch in so many moments when it was needed. Well deserved retirement.

• Like (+1) 15
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

At least be a man about it and do it after the first quarter of the next game.

Give Brady and the Bucs a Vontae Davis action.  Or He could strip down and leave like AB, but don’t actually announce it.

Come On Man!

7 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

He alluded to a few things but I wouldnt classify it as a bunch of crap.  It was mostly around the COVID Protocols and the front office not having his back more.

Good player for us, and will never forget the guy playing on a broken leg.  Despite the COVID stuff, it was obvious his skills were starting to diminish.   Glad he gets to spend time with his wife and kids.  Never a bad thing to be a 33 year old retired multimillionaire.

Beasley had some good seasons here as a Bill.  No doubt.  There were a few games where he was the difference.  Hopefully he's good with his money.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1