NFL Game announcers for week 5 on CBS Will convert to maps page Wed @ noon.

On 10/3/2022 at 5:26 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The A team ?

is that why they drew THIS GEM?

Tua less Miami @ NY Jets 

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

"In 2022, a crack NFL broadcasting team was sent to a bad AFC East game by a network boss for a crime they didn't commit..."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 10/3/2022 at 3:39 PM, Boyst62 said:

Pittsburgh has a national draw.

The Carolinas default to Pittsburgh, as well as most of the Midwest.

That alone gets them on TV for games against New England. 

Has the map come out yet?  Will be in the Outer Banks of NC and wondering if the Bills will be shown.  I didn't realize the Carolinas default to Pittsburgh - would have thought Baltimore as an AFC team.  

Just now, chaccof said:

Has the map come out yet?  Will be in the Outer Banks of NC and wondering if the Bills will be shown.  I didn't realize the Carolinas default to Pittsburgh - would have thought Baltimore as an AFC team.  

A lot of transplants in the greater Carolina's from the Pittsberg area. NY population has grown and continues to grow + their rise in talent.

It isn't uncommon, or wasn't in the past to see Pittsburgh play Indianapolis or Houston instead of Buffalo vs. Miami or Cincinnati 

4 minutes ago, chaccof said:

tomorrow at noon

I’ll update the thread title then 

On 10/3/2022 at 3:14 PM, Matt_In_NH said:

Steelers the best thing CBS has going this week?  Interesting.

Yeah.  I was thinking there really should be a better matchup available for CBS's top broadcast crew.  Then I look at the rest of their lineup, and, nope, there's nothing really gripping in the entire lineup.

• Like (+1) 1

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to NFL Game announcers for week 5 on CBS Will convert to maps page Wed @ noon.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Thursday Night: Indianapolis @ Denver (Amazon)  also WRTV (ABC 6) Indy; KMGH (ABC 7) Denver

Sunday 9:30 AM ET: NY Giants vs Green Bay (in London) (NFLN; Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez)  also WABC (ABC 7) NYC; WLUK (FOX 11) Green Bay; WTMJ (NBC 4) Milwaukee

Sunday Night: Cincinnati @ Baltimore (NBC)

Monday Night: Las Vegas @ Kansas City (ESPN) also KLAS (CBS 😎 Las Vegas; ??? KC

On 10/3/2022 at 12:23 PM, Devilmann said:

To bad they won’t flex that Texans game out of existence so I can watch the Bills game. 

I hear ya. In my area, I will be forced to watch the late CBS game of San Francisco at Carolina. Faker Playfield...yay!

4 hours ago, chaccof said:

I bet you'll get the late CBS game of SF at Carolina like me.

On 10/3/2022 at 12:19 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I guess you missed it 

The #1 announcing team gets to do the BEST of the best teams 

The focus is on Buffalo not Pitt 

that and the rest of the matchups are 🤮 

If it's the BEST of the BEST, then why weren't Nantz & Romo calling the Ravens-Bills game last week?

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBud said:

Wonder if Nantz will be on the PxP.  His mother just passed away.

Not knowing any of the details (i.e., sudden or lengthy illness) it is nonetheless very sad news.  She had to be at least mid-80s...Nantz is 63.

8 minutes ago, chaccof said:

Thanks, looks like most of the country will see the Bills game except VA/NC/SC....oh well....I'll just listen to GR55.....

I'm in Florida so no game here on regular tv but we will be watching it on the internet. 

41 minutes ago, chaccof said:

Thanks, looks like most of the country will see the Bills game except VA/NC/SC....oh well....I'll just listen to GR55.....

Lots more than that, like the entire west coast; large parts of Texas, Florida, Ohio; etc.

5 hours ago, eball said:

Not knowing any of the details (i.e., sudden or lengthy illness) it is nonetheless very sad news.  She had to be at least mid-80s...Nantz is 63.

Nantz’s mom was 91. Funeral service was today in Houston. He will be in Buffalo this weekend for the game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.