It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know but the ravens returned the opening kickoff for a TD last week

Tua is the potential MVP candidate…and Buffalo is on the road. Got it. 

Buffalo Bills trolling their own team. I love it. I imagine that’ll add a chip to their shoulder. 

So Phillips and Oliver, our two best middle disruptors are out. The secondary is down to two rookies, a backup and gimpy Poyer....

Situation Excellent....

Reminds me of a quote from a French general. “My centre is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I will attack.” - Ferdinand Foch.

The offense needs to channel whatever demon spirits it did against New England and KC and show up like never before. Time for Josh Allen to earn an MVP with a now gimpy defense.

Blitz, Blitz, Blitz from everywhere and at any time. The opposite of the usual Bills Defense. This isn't Pat Mahomes, it st Tua Tagovaiola. Attack Tua and make him uncomfortable.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Didn’t they blitz Tua a ton last year? 

You might be right.  The first game he got hurt early on and left the game.  If they blitz oh boy.  They have Hill now.  I'd hate to give them cheap td's.  I don't think Miami's offense can consistently drive the length of the field against us even with the injuries.  That's why I wouldn't blitz.

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

could have happened against any team. At least we kicked their sorry  asses.

I know but after the Covid bs, the Allen slip that pry cost us home field, and the pyrrhic victory this past Monday ...... I wouldn't mind not seeing them again next year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.