It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Signed to active roster today 

I'd have to think Emili is the guy at #53 that gets waived to the practice squad on the next roster move. Bryant, they might not be able to get away with that, but he would have been subject to waivers after two elevations from the practice squad anyway.

Mancz can at least snap the ball, which is an improvement from Van Roten.

Ja'Marcus Ingram was by far the worst Bills DB I saw in preseason. Eww.

1 hour ago, Paul Costa said:

Was hoping to see a CB called up from PS for Miami too. Howard is wounded and will take a beating vs. Diggs and company even if he plays. In our 7 game winning streak vs the fish we’ve scored in the 30’s in 6 of 7 games. I Expect us to be around 30 going into the 4th quarter. 

If Howard isn’t right and he suits up he is going to get toasted by Diggs…

37 minutes ago, Beast said:

Tim Tindale.

LOL

Love this, thanks for the Tindale memories!  He’s from my hometown, played his HS and college ball here (it’s even homecoming weekend here at his alma mater, Western, where my daughter is going to school), and he was just put in the Canadian Football Hall of Fame earlier this year along with one Marv Levy.

https://westernmustangs.ca/news/2022/6/21/tim-tindale-to-be-inducted-into-the-canadian-football-hall-of-fame.aspx

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, uninja said:

I will say that the Phins gave the Bills some issues last year in their second match up. They’re prolly looking at that game tape for scheme strategies. We also saw both the Rams and the Titans able to keep things close in the first half. 

What we’ve seen so far is that DCs have schemes that slow the Bills down, but as soon as they big brain football themselves into a tendency or weakness they spot in the other teams defense…it’s all over. 

What I see is its early in the season and Dorsey is seeing what the defense is doing then adjusting.

5 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Yes, really. We're talking about 2022, now. The Dolphins defense is pretty good.

Um what, because they stopped Mac Jones and the clownshow Pats offense?  Are you sure you are watching this seasons football?

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think they play man which Allen and Diggs eat up.

FIFY

3 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

20220924_155456.jpg

Looks like a Dexter uniform 🤣

258-123 🤣

In seriousness, when Phins fans say they want Buffalo we all should take that as a complement.  They want us because they know we are the best and they want to see where there team really sits against that.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Signed to active roster today 

I kind of figured Bryant would get signed with Hyde going on IR.  Where is Emili's roster spot coming from?

Edit: NM I forgot about the Hart suspension.

Edited by Scott7975

2 hours ago, FLFan said:

Just a thought ….  Now that the Cheats are irrelevant I am very happy to get back to a place where I can truly hate the Dolphins, their fans, and all things Miami. 

I actually really do miss that rivalry.  It was a big part of my childhood and teenage years.

1 minute ago, DCbillsfan said:

IIRC players can get called up from PS for 3 games during the season.  Bryant was called up last week along with Brewer (?).  Does promotion to the 53 roster count?  I'm thinking no but not sure.  

He is on the active roster now. Taking Hyde’s spot

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Michael1962 said:

Maybe this was addressed but does anyone know how we stack up against Miami with Special Teams?

I mean... even when we punt the other team fumbled 2 out of the 3 times we did.  We didnt get the second one but he still fumbled hahaha

54 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know but the ravens returned the opening kickoff for a TD last week

I dont think Hill is going to win MVP.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.