9/19/22 Gameday Titans at Bills Week 2 Pregame Thread MNF!

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Will be glad if Davis goes obviously but maybe it just woulda been wiser to hold off until miami Sunday on a short week

Keep in mind that the only people talking about how serious Gabe's ankle injury is are the talking heads. No comments from anyone else at all. It may just be a tweak. I've done that on my mtn bike and gone out for a 15 mile ride the next day...different movements, of course, but I still do drops and really fast and jarring riding. 

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Keep in mind that the only people talking about how serious Gabe's ankle injury is are the talking heads. No comments from anyone else at all. It may just be a tweak. I've done that on my mtn bike and gone out for a 15 mile ride the next day...different movements, of course, but I still do drops and really fast and jarring riding. 

This is true.  It could have been just a small tweak.  Ive done that to my ankle and was fine a few hours later.  Im hopeful.

and they have to label him that way for the injury report no matter what, but who knows.

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

That’s true but we also know how ankle sprains in the nfl go. One little tweak could send him right back out of the game. If they feel like he’s good then ok

Gabe looks stiff....but I've never really noted his gait that closely before

1 minute ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

He always walks like that...agree that it's stiff looking. 

right leg looked a little off but still a good sign he's there when all the other guys are showing up.

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he looks a little stiff.  Kind of looks like a guy trying to hide the pain a bit.  But who knows....maybe I'm wrong.  Just the way it looks to me. 

Now, regardless of whether he goes tonight, I full expect to see 10 active and get quite a bit of run.  Hope so, because he reminds me so much of Bobby Trees.  Maybe not the most physically gifted guy, but he's such a nuanced route runner and has a knack for getting open.  I think if he has to come in and play a big role tonight, he won't disappoint.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.