NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

They generally screw up against the Titans.

yeah and i am not used to all the hype they getting, long time Bills fan curse I guess.  i am gonna take it all in and enjoy being there regardless of the outcome. All the crazy games today don't help either, fun day to watch Redzone tho 

3 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

You hang 38 points on someone it's hard to blame the QB play.  For that reason I'm not sure I entirely buy into Tua.  The offense he's in is going to throw it a lot and he'd going to have some stats but I'm not sure he's a winner or if the Ravens defense just isn't up to par.

As I said, he never should have been in that position to begin with but he definitely tightened up when the pressure was on. 

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

Hill and Waddle can take over a game. Don't just focus on Tua. Think Alabama. Tua was able to get the ball to his playmakers. The young Bills secondary has its hands full next week. Also, the Dolphins will move Tua and make quick passes to avoid the Bills pass rush. No easy game. However, I want to focus on Tenn for now. 

The short throws weren’t really hurting Baltimore…the busted coverages on the deep balls killed them. Miami had quite a few drives derailed in the first half from wr screens/quick throws behind the line of scrimmage losing yardage.  That was the strangest game…halfway through I’d say tua had a below average game then Baltimore started losing even more dbs to injury and couldn’t stop a paper bag

it wasn’t even superior route running or a great scheme the ravens seemed like they were trying to run cover 0 but the cbs kept thinking they had safety help. Really really odd.  Tua made a handful of nice plays and a handful of bad plays but a majority of his statistical output was routine plays against blown coverage 

sounds crazy if you just look at his stat line but he was pretty average imo…a great qb would’ve won that game by three scores. That was an easy 50 burger for a great offense I just can’t believe how bad baltimore was 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.