NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

Just now, Gene1973 said:

He's not an MVP candidate. I'm saying Allen needs more games like that, or close to that. But minus the INT's.

Oh I didn’t realize we were talking about the mvp award.  Honestly if we keep racking up huge leads I’d prefer us sitting josh to keep him healthy late in games over winning a trophy that isn’t even the Super Bowl trophy.

tua would have been pulled late today also if Miami wasn’t so terrible on defense in the first half.  

Just now, Gene1973 said:

He's not an MVP candidate. I'm saying Allen needs more games like that, or close to that. But minus the INT's.

If the goal is MVP, fine.
I just want him to keep helping the Bills win games.. however possible. People in general get way too wrapped up in stats. They don’t always tell the whole story, and are not always a full indicator of the value of that player. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Lol that will not be hard to do…that was honestly one of the worst defensive performances I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure how many people actually saw the game here. Baltimore was blowing routine coverages all day

It’s not surprising, they had one of the worst pass defenses in the league last year. They had a lot of injuries, but just lost a starting corner Kyle fuller  to acl this week and Marcus peters just returned today from an acl. They could not cover anyone last year and that apparently hasn’t changed.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

It’s not surprising, they had one of the worst pass defenses in the league last year. They had a lot of injuries, but just lost a starting corner Kyle fuller  to acl this week and Marcus peters just returned today from an acl. They could not cover anyone last year had that hasn’t changed.

and Humphries left the game with an injury I believe. Kyle Hamilton hasn't lived up to his draft stock. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

It’s not surprising, they had one of the worst pass defenses in the league last year. They had a lot of injuries, but just lost a starting corner Kyle fuller  to acl this week and Marcus peters just returned today from an acl. They could not cover anyone last year and that apparently hasn’t changed.

They lost quite a few guys on defense down the stretch of the game too I couldn’t even keep up with it.  Queen was down then a couple defensive backs were down idk if any of those guys came back 

Just now, FilthyBeast said:

Lot a trash teams around this league.

The good news is the Rams are dominating a lessor team so far so it does in fact validate the Bills win over them.

Why do you keep saying this stuff?  The Bills dont need any validation.  They are a contender.  A win is a win. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.