NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Cincy cannot protect. I actually think their line has got worse despite the alleged upgrades.

It looks bad.

Maybe they just need to establish some continuity. I remember KC's line looked kind of rough early last year with all the personnel changes.

To put in blunty, Miami have the talent to beat us if we're not at our best. But if they do beat us, it won't be down to Tua. It'll probably be a mix of Hill, Waddle and us beating ourselves.

ETA - but we have to focus on the Titans first.

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

He better, need the 1 seed. But one game at a time.

Also, Bills have never had a great answer for Hill, and may be playing two rookie DB's.

Holding Hill to 63 yards last season wasnt a good answer?  I think thats a good answer against one of the best receivers in the league.

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

To put in blunty, Miami have the talent to beat us if we're not at our best. But if they do beat us, it won't be down to Tua. It'll probably be a mix of Hill, Waddle and us beating ourselves.

Their defense will not stop us.

We're FAR better than Baltimore on O.

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Yeah pretty much...or their D making a play on the ball or recovering a fumble, etc.

I would bet Miami would both need to win the TO battle AND get a defensive or ST score to beat us 

Edited by Big Turk

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I think they have flip flopped a stout defense and a mediocre offense for a good offense and a mediocre defense and they’ll probably finish around the same amount of wins

13 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I think they’ll do what’s worked in the past vs Hill and bank on Tagovailoa not being Pat Mahomes. 

Baltimore tried that today.  Problem was Waddle was also killing them. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.