NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

23 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This reminds me of ...us back when we would start 1-0 and demand the Patriots and then lose by 35. 

True, but you have to admit the Dolphins have way better weapons than we had. Simply having Tyreek & Waddle makes them scarier on offense than we ever were.

4 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

If Allen had a 400+ yd game and 6 TD's, I would think it an accomplishment. I would not care how injured the other team was, how bad their coaching was, yadda.

Why wouldn’t that matter lol? that’s a strange take. I’d take 299 yards against a perennial Super Bowl favorite over 1000 yards against a teams practice squad defense…especially if we’re trying to extrapolate the results from todays game to how Miami will perform against the bills. 

NEs defense is not as good as ours and they didn’t have much trouble slowing Miami down.  That’s a lot better indicator of how we will do than a bunch of dudes off the street in the Baltimore secondary.

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Why wouldn’t that matter lol? that’s a strange take. I’d take 299 yards against a perennial Super Bowl favorite over 1000 yards against a teams practice squad defense…especially if we’re trying to extrapolate the results from todays game to how Miami will perform against the bills. 

Wait, are we really going to pretend nearly 500 yards & 6 TD's isn't a great accomplishment in the NFL regardless of the opponent?

That's not a common stat line for a reason. We all know Allen is better than Tua, easily... but c'mon, it's not a slight to Allen to acknowledge a great performance from someone else.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Doesn’t mean it won’t work for the Bills. They’ll probably expect to be more sound than Baltimore across the board. 

Lol that will not be hard to do…that was honestly one of the worst defensive performances I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure how many people actually saw the game here. Baltimore was blowing routine coverages all day

Just now, Scott7975 said:

True but its also hard to cover that speed.  I think Miami is ***** with Tua but that receiving core is the real deal.

Oh the WRs are really good. But when the DB stands still and doesn't run with the WR, it's hard not to be open especially when the safety is doing his own thing somewhere else.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

True, but you have to admit the Dolphins have way better weapons than we had. Simply having Tyreek & Waddle makes them scarier on offense than we ever were.

What, you think Waddle and Hill are better than David Nelson and an aging Lee Evans?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.