NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Hill and Waddle took over the game. They ahve Super Bowl quality players in offense - I'm not sure if the Quarterback is one of them.

I asked in the Tua thread and never got an answer if that was the case.

Did Tua make big throws or did Hill

and Waddle have massive RAC?

Just now, Gene1973 said:

They will need to hit Tua early.

Just need a soft cover 2 and to rush 4…same game plan as vs kc while Miami isn’t running the football super well.  Tua can’t really throw receivers open and he gets gun shy in tight windows.  I can’t even stress how bad the Baltimore defense was today…even in the first half 

• Agree 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

Huge chunk of the yardage was absolutely embarrassing blown coverages by Baltimore…cbs passing receivers off thinking they had safety help when they didn’t on numerous occasions.  They were absolutely awful today 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Huge chunk of the yardage was absolutely embarrassing blown coverages by Baltimore…cbs passing receivers off thinking they had safety help when they didn’t on numerous occasions.  They were absolutely awful today 

Gonna smoke them too. 

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Think the best thing to say is Hill made the most of what he got. That and the Ravens defense simply forgot he, and other Dolphins players, existed.

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I assumed that was the case when both Hill and Waddle barely had a 100 yards combined in the 1st half.

Just now, Gene1973 said:

Would not Bills fans consider  400+ yd 6 TD game an accomplishment if it was Allen? 

Lol that’s not how you phrased it originally… you said ‘I don’t think josh Allen has ever done this’. And no against that defense today I would not consider that an especially impressive accomplishment…tua did not do anything that bridgewater couldn’t have done.  Bunch of wr screens/checkdowns then he hit a few home runs to absolutely wide open guys. 

4 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Historically yes. But he has a coach who finally wants to work with him. Maybe that makes things different, time will tell.

They tried to get rid of him with the new coach in the off season. Even they know it won't work.

Edited by TBBills

29 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I haven't paid attention to any football all day, just came home & checked some box scores... WTF HAPPENED?!

Jets & Dolphins both win, with Flacco throwing for 300+ yards & 4 TD's, and Tua going for 469 yards & 6 TD's!?!? SIX?!

Couple that with the Pats winning, and the AFCE went 3-0... WHAT IS GOING ON??! 🤣

Defense Optional

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.