NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Well, if you mean "we", as fans, it matters not what we do in terms of actual outcomes. But, I do think a lot if fans' bravado is simply misplaced. They are doing what they detest from others teams' fans. Those 20 years of Brady kicking the Bills' ass didn't leave any lessons learned on how not to act...

For me, that's a fair comment. Hate it when other fanbases get cocky and over-confident; really want them to get shot down as quickly as possible.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, uninja said:

I really struggle to call what Hackett and his staff is doing as “coaching”. What’s happening to the Broncos is a crime against football.

Wilson looks so bad today...but not that unusual. He looks like Bad Tyrod for stretches of the season every year. Amazed he never gets held accountable for it.

Just now, buffblue said:

The worst qb in football would complete that pass if given time when Tyreek Hill is streaking down field wide open. Didn't realize this is a noteworthy thing

Yeah, I guess a 60 yard bomb to tie up the game coming from a 21 point deficit is not very noteworthy. Shame on me

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Well, if you mean "we", as fans, it matters not what we do in terms of actual outcomes. But, I do think a lot if fans' bravado is simply misplaced. They are doing what they detest from others teams' fans. Those 20 years of Brady kicking the Bills' ass didn't leave any lessons learned on how not to act...

What was their punishment. 6 Super Bowls? 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.