NFL "Around the League" Gameday thread

TBBills

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I'm not sure how you have Minnesota that high, especially with Cousins as their QB. 

Thought they looked really good against GB. I think their head coach is going to be good for Cousins. They certainly have weapons.  Maybe too high but not very many teams were that impressive week 1.

Edited by TFBillsfan
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

Thought they looked really good against GB. I think their head coach is going to be good for Cousins. They certainly have weapons.  Maybe too high but not very many teams were that impressive week 1.

That's fair but like every new offense, I want to see how they adjust once teams have tape on their tendencies.

Plus, I just don't think GB is going to be that good this year, at least on offense.

3 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Thought they looked really good against GB. I think there head coach is going to be good for Cousins. They certainly have weapons.  Maybe too high but not very many teams were that impressive week 1.

Cousins to Jefferson was crazy!  Jefferson pulled down almost 40 fantasy points.

Just now, TFBillsfan said:

Thought they looked really good against GB. I think there head coach is going to be good for Cousins. They certainly have weapons.  Maybe too high but not very many teams were that impressive week 1.

I also think you had the Vikes a little high BUT I got them as my NFC sleeper team.

Plus, when fans start seeing who they are playing week in and week out....................!

https://www.vikings.com/schedule/

12 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Agreed. The Titans will be there in the end. I hate Vrabel with a passion, but the dude gets his team ready to play. Week 1’s can be weird. I would not overlook this team next week. Thankfully it’s in Buff

I am with you. Over the years, my view of Vrabel has really changed. He isn’t a meathead. His teams have an identity and play solid football. They are prone to these bad losses to bad teams, but they are going to play all the good teams hard.

We are going to have to play fundamentally sound— no turnovers or ST gaffes, solid running game, limit their big plays, and execute well. 

• Agree 3

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So we had to juggle all those good 1:00 games and now stuck with old man Brady vs the cowboys 🤮

Over under before I mute is 2 mins

Just now, Charles Romes said:

As much as I hate to admit it that was some performance by Mahomes in his first start in the post-Tyreek era. 

Nothing wrong with admitting it.  It was.  He played a great game.

I don't know who AZ lost on offense and defense but it didn't look like a very good game from them but that's beside the point.  Mahomes still took them apart.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.