NFL "Around the League" Gameday thread

TBBills

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Romo really cut Carrie Underwood loose? 

His son sounds exactly like him

Can you imagine another generation of Collinsworth voices swinging from a front runners sack? I am going to die never having watched football without a Collinsworth associated with the game . Miserable.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I have a strange feeling that they'll only have a good relationship as long as Mahomes continues to have the upper hand.

I’ve thought that exact thing too. Whenever I’ve heard that mahomes is a good guy I’ve rolled my eyes. He’s not fooling me at all. 

• Agree 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
16 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

As much as I hate to admit it that was some performance by Mahomes in his first start in the post-Tyreek era. 

If you don’t make him uncomfortable with your pass rush, Mahomes will carve up your D, Tyreek Hill or no.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LEBills said:

He does. Josh says he and Mahomes have a good relationship but Mahomes hates Josh taking the headlines.

If You really think Josh is on his mind during a game and he can just do this to show Josh…he’s the best qb out there. 

5 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

My wife just said if we were doing shots every time they tidy up Tommy’s Netheryaya with a warm bath, we’ll be dead before 9:30

WTF did I just read?

2 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I'm ready to put it on mute and play some Kenny G

It's really awful and Collinworth with a cold or whatever is going on makes it sound like he smoke 3 cartons before the game.

Edited by The Wiz

1 hour ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

100%. Games that scare me that we might lose this year will be to teams that can keep up with us and score. Chiefs, Bengals, chargers, etc. Chiefs especially. Their offensive line is so good, it would be a LONG night with Mahomes having all day back there to pick us apart. 

Yes, i’ll let the rest of TBD talk about how they can’t wait to make Mahomes cry like a little wuss in the playoffs. I will continue to be terrified of him and the Chiefs and pray we can avoid them for this one playoffs season. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.