NFL "Around the League" Gameday thread

TBBills

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you keep leaving a key point I’ve been mentioning out from your posts. Kind of weird 

Also weird that you leave me to guess. If it’s about some guy Brady knows, I don’t really care. That is another topic. NO, I don’t like snake oil salesmen. Is that what you are talking about? Because that is not the topic. I’m not a fan of Aaron Rodgers the person. THAT is the point. 

Edited by Augie

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

except they always seem to show up and win against good teams. Very weird team. 

Agreed. The Titans will be there in the end. I hate Vrabel with a passion, but the dude gets his team ready to play. Week 1’s can be weird. I would not overlook this team next week. Thankfully it’s in Buff

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Only bad thing about this weekend, personally, is that, the way it's shaping out, even after the SNF/MNF games, it looks like I'm going to end up with the 2nd highest point total in my league.  The one person who will score more than me is the person I was playing.  Also, Najee Harris got hurt, not sure how bad it will be.

1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

Agree Bills need to match their physicality, score TD’s and protect the ball better this week. 

If we play our A game they get blown out by 3 TDs or more. 

I personally don't see the Titans as a good team this year. I think both them and the Patriots will be the two teams that made the playoffs last year that will miss this year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.