NFL Week #1 - Bills at the Rams - Post Game thread- The NFL season Begins!!!!!!

BuffaloBill

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Benford Island amirite? 

I was actually super impressed with Dane Jackson. A guy I liked last year, and he exceeded what I thought he’d do tonight. 

I thought Taron and Benford were OK. Certainly not Benford island. Dane was targeted a total of maybe 3 times and one was an INT. I think we have a real player in Dane.

Can’t wait for Tre to be 100%. 

• Agree 7

WGR is back. What a perfect night. Only kicking myself that I didn't take tomorrow off.

I wouldn't put much stock in Von's post-game comments. As somebody else said he was just trying to be diplomatic, and as a Denver native, Von's just kind of a weirdo sometimes. But he's our weirdo thank god. He was taking videos screaming with Josh pretty much immediately after that slightly awkward interview. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

1) I need to hear a Jalen Ramsey presser right now!

He should just offer to retire or be Josh’s water boy. All the trash talking he does while failing to even remotely back it up in any way is laughable. He was 100% punk’d. You could see Diggs abusing him all game. Was one of my favorite parts of the game.

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I was actually super impressed with Dane Jackson. A guy I liked last year, and he exceeded what I thought he’d do tonight. 

I thought Taron and Benford were OK. Certainly not Benford island. Dane was targeted a total of maybe 3 times and one was an INT. I think we have a real player in Dane.

Can’t wait for Tre to be 100%. 

Yeah it was a joke, it’s a tribute to the coaching 100%. They did what they had to do. I cannot wait to have Tre back 

• Like (+1) 2

1.) The defense was great, but it's going to be insane once Tre gets back and the rookies and FAs get some time under their belts in this system. 

2.) Josh Allen is thee BEST player in the game. I believe there's a gap between him and the rest of the best and he's only getting better. The most gifted QB to ever play the game. Add a strong work ethic, desire to improve and a crazy competitive streak and you end up with the ultimate weapon. The next 12-15 years are going to be so much fun.

3.) The play calling tonight was totally different than when Daboll was here. Asking Josh to get the ball out quickly over and over again. Mix in some tough runs and once they tired the defense out, bam deep shots to Davis & Diggs. I already like Dorsey's play calling better.

4.) Speaking of Davis and Diggs, they sure got their money's worth on their 14 combined targets - 12 Catches, 210 Yards, 8 FDs and 2 TDs.

5.) Singletary needs to be the featured back. Moss was in there too much and him getting 12 touches to Devin's 10 touches almost seems criminal to me.

6.) Drafting Groot and Boogie with our first 2 picks last year looks like it's starting to pay dividends..... 2 Sacks, 1 TFL, 2 Tipped passes and one INT. Oh yeah, Benford, this year's 6th round pick, looks like a steal.

• Like (+1) 15

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Josh had these guys pissed. I even saw McVay walk right by without really acknowledging Josh after the game.

This dude declined to shake his hand.

Haha it’s looks as if he is like Naaah.. who is Jake Gervase? I guess Josh doesn’t know either. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah it was a joke, it’s a tribute to the coaching 100%. They did what they had to do. I cannot wait to have Tre back 

I got that. I was more taking the opportunity to talk about how great Jackson was tonight. 

I did notice Stafford barely threw towards Elam when he was in. Something to Keenan eye on. 

TBD’s favorite whipping boy, Tremaine Edmunds, was a stud today. I’ve been hard on him. But he played really well tonight. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.