The Bills are on to the regular season!

YoloinOhio

The Patriots on the other hand are dealing with coming off a preseason game where there starters were smoked by the Raiders backups and Mac looked bad. This review from the Patriots website says it all. They have a lot to figure out quickly

https://www.patriots.com/news/game-observations-eight-takeaways-from-patriots-preseason-finale

this video makes me smile. Rattled Mac throws pass to Raiders

Edited by CorkScrewHill
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

12 days!! Not time for the official game week thread yet but here we go 😱

Don't envy Sean McDermott today.

Getting this team focused and ready to play may be the biggest test of his leadership as the Bills Head Coach. The Peterman disaster is up there, but that was just football; unfortunately for everyone this is a bigger and darker cloud over the team.

GO BILLS!

1 minute ago, CSBill said:

Getting this team focused and ready to play may be the biggest test of his leadership as the Bills Head Coach. The Peterman disaster is up there, but that was just football; unfortunately for everyone this is a bigger and darker cloud over the team.

GO BILLS!

They’ll pull it together IMO. Lots of strong minds on that team.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

GO BILLS!

I don’t envy him for having to get in front of the microphone. All else is pearl-clutching by fans and media. They are professionals who are pursuing the ultimate goal in their field. I think they will handle the scary dark cloud just fine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, CSBill said:

GO BILLS!

I think they will be focused. I do think learning about it all over the last 24 hours before the game last night was weird and they didn’t really want to be there. The players won’t be involved in the Araiza stuff except I’m sure they are hoping he’s innocent 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

3 hours ago, CSBill said:

GO BILLS!

Not to bring up any details of the other thread, but I think we'll look back at this coming out in August instead of November as a blessing in disguise. 

There's time for McD and the FO to right the ship and then get focused on the season. It could have been a thousand times worse if this calamity took place mid-season. 

I am truly praying for coach McDermott and everything he has in front of him!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, CSBill said:

GO BILLS!

I expect professionals to deal with distractions. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

FIND A WAY!! 

this!

The situation is with a punter.   They have a owner who cares about how women are treated in our society.  The team needs to cut bait and move on.  They cannot have this as a distraction.

The players really didn't look distracted to me at all last night. They looked like they were having fun on the sidelines dancing etc. I find this to be a good thing. Obviously McDermott was visibly upset after the game, but this is a strong team. Just hope this araiza situation gets figured out quick. Time for primetime regular season football 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.