The Bills are on to the regular season!

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

Can we have some cuts and some more 53 man roster speculation to go with it?  The nice thing about cutting Araiza is we can move on to the regular season...and I'd love to get some other info to give us something else to talk about.  Come on, Beane...cut some guys.

it would be nice to talk football preparations 

The thread title says 

We are on to that regular season. 

Let’s talk about Uniform colors 

Some people really enjoy it 🍺 

😝 😆 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

it would be nice to talk football preparations 

The thread title says 

We are on to that regular season. 

Let’s talk about Uniform colors 

Some people really enjoy it 🍺 

😝 😆 

all-reds, all the time baby!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/27/2022 at 11:14 AM, CSBill said:

Don't envy Sean McDermott today.

Getting this team focused and ready to play may be the biggest test of his leadership as the Bills Head Coach. The Peterman disaster is up there, but that was just football; unfortunately for everyone this is a bigger and darker cloud over the team.

GO BILLS!

I like to think that professionals can function during an issue that they aren't personally involved in.

If the team played flat in the Carolina game because of the Araiza case, we have a problem. 

1 hour ago, Georgie said:

I like to think that professionals can function during an issue that they aren't personally involved in.

If the team played flat in the Carolina game because of the Araiza case, we have a problem. 

I think part of the team not that having that swagger and enjoyment we are used to seeing us the fact their coach was being placed in a tough position and it weighed on him. I’ll count this as higher EQ than a lot of teams. In a game where it matters I would like to think they rally differently than in a preseason mean nothing game.  

How much of a disaster will this board be if Buffalo somehow fails to the Rams? Not saying they will, but it’s definitely a possibility. They need to come out swinging unlike last years Steelers game. Get up early, get some key stops, and keep their foot on the gas (unlike the last time we played the Rams.) Hopefully it doesn’t come down to a final drive situation. Getting through the gauntlet that is the 1st half of the season is an absolute must.

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

How much of a disaster will this board be if Buffalo somehow fails to the Rams? Not saying they will, but it’s definitely a possibility. They need to come out swinging unlike last years Steelers game. Get up early, get some key stops, and keep their foot on the gas (unlike the last time we played the Rams.) Hopefully it doesn’t come down to a final drive situation. Getting through the gauntlet that is the 1st half of the season is an absolute must.

Why would we consider the Rams and automatic win they’re the Super Bowl champions of last year and a very formidable opponent I have course will be rooting for a win but it won’t wreck our season if we lose the first game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Why would we consider the Rams and automatic win they’re the Super Bowl champions of last year and a very formidable opponent I have course will be rooting for a win but it won’t wreck our season if we lose the first game

I guess it depends on the way they lose. There is a lot hinging on the pass rush. If Stafford is standing there all day picking apart the secondary, that will definitely be cause for concern. It’s a problem they have been trying to fix since McDermott got here.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Week 1 is always weird and is nothing to really base much on.  That being said, I expect us to dominate 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

The board is always a disaster after a loss. Also, wins that aren’t good enough. Also…. Anyway, this is a big game hype wise, but one of the least significant on the schedule for both teams when it comes to the result. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The board is always a disaster after a loss. Also, wins that aren’t good enough. Also…. Anyway, this is a big game hype wise, but one of the least significant on the schedule for both teams when it comes to the result. 

A week 1 out of conference loss won’t phase me at all. I’m fine with starting 2-2 or something like that to open the season if it means taking the time to iron out some kinks and have the roster settle for the back half of the season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.