Anti-pick (Who do you not want to see?)

DasNootz

I'm interested to see what player you're really adverse to picking that you're currently seeing mocked to the Bills.  

Mine is Kaiir Elam who I think takes too many penalties and is a mediocre tackler.  With a run of CBs early, there's a chance he's the best available CB if we don't move up - at that point I really hope we go with another position.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I don't think there are too many scenarios I'd not be happy with.... If it's CB we fill a position of need imo if not just from a depth perspective. If we chose DT we upgraded the position but most of those guys are on 1 year deals, also there's no guarantee we re-sign Oliver although I think he'll be a priority. If it's a WR we add another playmaker to make Josh Allen even scarier (If that's even possible). If it's RB it will make Josh less willing to run hopefully and give the Bills another dimension to the offense that we haven't had in some time, I really like Singletary and still think Zach Moss will be a solid bruising/goaline back for us this season. I think if there's 1 position that would be a no go for me it's LB, I don't think Tremaine is the answer as of right now but I also don't think we need his replacement this season necessarily.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.