Trubisky signs with Steelers

YoloinOhio

21 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Can’t wait to see the money on this one. No one wanted him last year. He sits for a year and doesn’t play, and somehow everyone forgot his Chicago tape and the reasons no one wanted him last off season. 

I think a lot of people look at Matt Nagy and think that Trubisky was saddled with a bad coach. He played really well in the preseason, and I think that combined with Nagy not doing well after moving on from Trubisky told some people that maybe it wasn't Trubisky. I saw a lot of tweets that praised how well he played in Chicago despite bad coaching this year. Something along the lines of "Wow, I can't believe Trubisky was able to throw xxx touchdowns in this offense." When critiquing how bad Nagy was. 

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Can’t wait to see the money on this one. No one wanted him last year. He sits for a year and doesn’t play, and somehow everyone forgot his Chicago tape and the reasons no one wanted him last off season. 

That may be a bit overstated still

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

That may be a bit overstated still

No Saint, you may be right, but I will say I absolutely don't see him going there for Fitzpatrick 2010/11 money of 11-12 million per.

Didn't someone say if it is over $15 million our comp pick becomes a 3rd rounder?

Sorry that I don't have the deets.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.