Jarvis Landry just released - Rapaport: Names Bills and Chiefs as possible landing spot

Alphadawg7

I don't really hold the cheap hit on Aaron Williams against him-- you could see the remorse on his face immediately, and while not a legal hit, it was close. Landry was blocking, and I don't believe he was trying to take Williams out.

That being said, I'm not sure he's a good fit in Buffalo, his obvious abilities notwithstanding. He seems like a head case-- very "me first" with a propensity for drama. The sorts of things that don't fly in Buffalo.

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I don't really hold the cheap hit on Aaron Williams against him-- you could see the remorse on his face immediately, and while not a legal hit, it was close. Landry was blocking, and I don't believe he was trying to take Williams out.

That being said, I'm not sure he's a good fit in Buffalo, his obvious abilities notwithstanding. He seems like a head case-- very "me first" with a propensity for drama. The sorts of things that don't fly in Buffalo.

i could totally be wrong here but i cant remember him ever complaining about not getting targets. everything ive heard is hes a great teammate. shows eagerness to block every play. remember stories of him helping recruit players to CLE... did i miss something?

Landry is a great football player. He reminds me a lot of Hines Ward.

Any team would benefit from his toughness and savvy but I'd prefer we spend the capital on a different style of player.

I wouldn't hate if we got Landry but I feel the Bills would benefit more from a guy who could stretch the field and explode for touchdowns... guys like Scantling or Mecole Hardman.

57 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

The exact reasons people said they didn't want Diggs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

The exact reasons people said they didn't want Diggs.

That is true. Sometimes those concerns are valid, sometimes they’re not. That being said, every time I hear Diggs talk, he sounds like an intelligent, rational, decent guy. Every time I hear Landry speak, he sounds like a head case. 

24 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

I like Landry as a player, quite a bit actually, but I feel the need for speed in the draft.....I love this reciever class.

The fact that he was a division rival notwithstanding, I always thought he was a really exciting player to watch in Miami. But seeing him interact on Hard Knocks in Cleveland left a very poor impression, IMO.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.