Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Wow! That would be a complete surprise. He seems all in to me.  Draft a replacement and give him 2 years to develop. Hyde is still earning his contract. 

It would be a total surprise, BUT, the only thing I could think of how this might be true is if we signed JC Jackson. Considering he plays on an island, but we play zone mostly so not exactly sure how that would make much sense unless we plan on playing more man coverage, which I doubt. Unless we allow Jackson to play mostly by himself in a cover 2 setup and just shadow the lesser talented FS somewhere else. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

32 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Bills Could Possibly Sign QB Colin Kaepernick as Josh Allen’s Backup

https://heavy.com/sports/buffalo-bills/colin-kaepernick-qb-backup-2022/

The article is more of a "Buffalo would be a great place for Kaepernick to revive his career (ala Trubisky)" rather than any actual info or even rumor of this being a possibility. The only evidence given of any connection with the Bills is a tweet from someone at "Circling the Wagons Podcast" saying, "I’d take Colin Kaepernick as the backup QB for the Bills in a heartbeat for the vet minimum."

Sounds more like an agent using media to try and drum up business. Any article that starts with "Could Possibly," is really stretching. Had to qualify it twice.

And the unnamed source quoted by Schefter said, "He would be a great fit for teams with QB vacancies to fill who want to win a Super Bowl."

Seriously?

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Would love all these guys minus Braxton Berrios. We can find a WR in the draft. Jahan Dotson WR Penn State. 

I just want Jones and Gronk. Add in draft picks & cut FA’s. I don’t obsess about comp picks, but I’d rather have them next year than signing a bunch of scrubs from other teams this year.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.