NFLN Top 100 ballots

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

Trevon "90% route jumping, 10% coverage skill" Diggs in the top 10?  Lol what a joke.

But for our homers declaring Allen the clear #1?  No way.  Easy case for top 10, but top 5 or #1?  Not yet.  Out of the top 20 in these example lists is silly tho.

100% legit #1 but the narriatives won’t allow it, top 5 is a no-brainer.

42 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Your objectivity is very welcome, at least by me.

Only Bills fans would have Josh Allen as No 1 overall in the entire league.

He's top 10 for sure, but No. 1?  

Mahomes is the best QB based, if nothing else, on merit plus talent/ability on the field.

Josh isn't far behind, when he's on his game.

I would at least say Allen is equal to Mahomes, overall.  Mahomes gets too much credit for the YAC he enjoys, including the 6 inch "shovel passes", and other goal-to-go glorified handoffs he uses to inflate his passing TD stats.  They are 1a and 1b QBs in the AFC.

Aside from that, I seriously can't wrap my ahead around the notion of Trevon Diggs being perceived as a better CB than Allen is at QB.  He's a one trick pony.  It's like Lamar Jackson or rookie/sophomore Allen being the best QBs because they ran great while being weak at basically everything else.

58 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I wouldn't be sad with Aaron Rodgers with my 3rd pick, although he's not getting any younger.

Mahomes is the best QB based, if nothing else, on merit plus talent/ability on the field.

Rodgers wouldn't go top 3 or top 5 and probably not top 10...because of his age.  

First 5 picks would be some combo of Allen and Mahomes for one and two.  

3 and 4 would be some combo of Herbert and Burrow.  The 5th pick would probably be either Murray or Lamar, Aaron Donald, or maybe Trevor Lawerence if they still believe in his hype and potential despite a rough rookie year.  

Rodgers is a guy you get to win now, but having 0 players on your roster, you have no idea if you are gonna be good enough to win now, so they will draft for sustained success in the top 5 by taking one of young studs.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I get it coming from a bias fan as I am and as I think Josh Allen may get there,,, but right now? No.

What NFL QB in the history of the game has played consecutive playoff games as well as Josh Allen just finished his season?

Where, precisely, does Josh need to go to “get there?”

I’ll wait…

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MJS said:

I don't think Allen will make the top 10 this year. He was 10th last year, but I think the prevailing narrative around the league for Allen is that he regressed in 2021, so we'll probably see him drop a few spots. The fans voted Allen to the pro bowl, but Allen lost out due to worse voting from the players and coaches.

Of course, Lamar Jackson will be propped up by the players even though his 2021 season wasn't great. They might rank him higher than Allen this year.

I think Allen is definately a top 10 player in the league now and he will come at the NFL with a vengeance next season. I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah but the way Josh played in that Chiefs playoff game might have put Allen back above Lamar in the view of the players and coaches

11 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I wouldn't be sad with Aaron Rodgers with my 3rd pick, although he's not getting any younger.

Have you been hibernating since thanksgiving?

14 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Lol.. talk about Bias... look top 10? SURE! top 5? I can see it! Top 3? hmm...

Best player in the NFL? Screams Bias and a big 

LOL

I get it coming from a bias fan as I am and as I think Josh Allen may get there,,, but right now? No.

Josh Allen had more total touchdowns then 17 nfl franchises he IS the best player in football 

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I would vote him #1 but I am biased :)

I think he cracks the top 5 though.

87th in 2020

10 in 2021

#3 or #4 in 2022

#1 in 2023  :)

This... I even think he cracks #3 but 1 over all? naa

13 hours ago, eball said:

What NFL QB in the history of the game has played consecutive playoff games as well as Josh Allen just finished his season?

Where, precisely, does Josh need to go to “get there?”

I’ll wait…

Are you still waiting?

giphy.gif

Its a Bias thing to call Josh Allen #1 in the NFL and say... its not even close... you dont like my opinion? oh well keep waiting.

7 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Nope Allen including playoffs accounted for 51 

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Nope Allen including playoffs accounted for 51 

Oh and Brady’s retired so Allen is the best player in football 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.