Malik Willis: The next Josh Allen?

YoloinOhio

What about Josh Allen does Willis possess? Willis is 6’1 and 225. Josh is 6’4 and 240. Willis has a big arm with not much accuracy. I guess now that Josh is one of the best QB’s in the league people will try to compare anyone coming out of college who has those qualities to him. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 3

I heard from several people that Josh absolutely crushed his whiteboard breakdowns like very few before him. When I hear that about all the “next Josh Allen’s” out there, I’ll pay more attention. As for the physical comparisons, Josh has the fastest ball velocity and hand speed ever recorded, so there’s that, too. Off the charts mentally and off the charts physically is rare to say the least. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I heard from several people that Josh absolutely crushed his whiteboard breakdowns like very few before him. When I hear that about all the “next Josh Allen’s” out there, I’ll pay more attention. As for the physical comparisons, Josh has the fastest ball velocity and hand speed ever recorded, so there’s that, too. Off the charts mentally and off the charts physically is rare to say the least. 

This is what separates him from the guys with poor mechanics.  You can fix mechanics but can't fix the mind.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.