AFCCG - Bengals @ Chiefs

Steptide

Just now, Jukester said:

Mahomes wasn’t right. But Bengals defense was strong in the second half.  Not sure why our “#1 defense” had no answers last week.

We don’t know how to contain Mahomes in pocket and run way too fast at him leaving huge running lanes. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Exactly. I heard radio guys and podcast guys say the bengals haven’t been there yet, they need to earn it and take another step each year. That’s just not the case, and people will forget it’s wrong and say the same thing about the chargers next year maybe.

Also, McDermott has cost us greatly in every single playoff loss. 

I’m happy for the Bengals, and glad to see KC out. It’s cool to see a real town like Cincy get their chance against SF or LA. Yet somehow, this game made me feel worse. I can’t believe Cincy is already there with their thirty something coach.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

*****.  Thanks McChoke.  We would have destroyed these #######s in Orchard Park.  *****.

Well that's not how football or the world works unfortunately 

On to next year .. moping will do nothing 

McDermott took a team that current 20 years olds never saw in the postseason and has them 4 of 5 

Be grateful we could have wrex

2 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Exactly. I heard radio guys and podcast guys say the bengals haven’t been there yet, they need to earn it and take another step each year. That’s just not the case, and people will forget it’s wrong and say the same thing about the chargers next year maybe.

Also, McDermott has cost us greatly in every single playoff loss. 

That's the truth  I appreciate what McDermott has done but I dont trust him to get us further.  Not unless a tiger can change his stripes  Congrats to the Bengals

29 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Depends on if they win the coin toss or not.

They didn't, then actually played D. What a concept.  # 1 ranking was a fraud. Can't remember the last time the Bills D got a stop when needed.  

Edited by noacls
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Bengals are going to be a dynasty. Going to the SB with 50 million in cap space this off season. 

They are going to be a problem going forward. AFC isn’t just a 2 team battle anymore. Cincy just put themselves on the upper tier with Buffalo and KC 

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Bengals are going to be a dynasty. Going to the SB with 50 million in cap space this off season. 

They focused on offense in the draft. Top Tier qb and two top tier receivers. Bills wasted their picks on underperforming defensive players. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.