Do you want Gronk?

Charles Romes

Do you want Gronk?  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Gronk?

• Yes!
    • No. For example, Gronk will take targets away from Dawson Knox who is breaking out.

Is there an option for just "No"?

I don't want him. He's old and beaten down and I think he only came back for Brady so he'll probably be retiring anyways.

Knox had a good season. But he's still dropping the ball more than I'd like and I think we need more than just him at that position. I'd like to add one of the many TE's available.

Sign me up for Knox along with Mike Gesicki, Robert Tonyan, Dalton Schulz, David Njoku, Evan Engram, Zach Ertz, or O.J. Howard.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

this is such a loaded question? My honest muppy reaction? aww hell naww that guy has waaaay too much patriot stink on him. But for football?

SMH @-@ I think even if he is a born in wny guy he for me is j tainted I dont want him in our locker room. I just dont trust him not to bring some kinda BS with him.....

Yeah Im Tainted too, I despise all things patriots* even ex ones.

m

I don't know that getting Gronk would be a good thing other than him being a home town guy that his family & friends could root for because he did try to hurt Tre in that game would there be any angst between them i'm thinking there could be .

Then the fact that it could take reps away from Knx & that wouldn't be worth a 1 yr hoo rah type contract & that money to bring him here might be used better else where .

13 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

At least Gronk won't be doing this to Tre if he is in our team.

So.......just call him stupid instead of crazy?

Beane tried to sign him last offseason.

If time heals all wounds.........how was this one -12 months ago versus now?

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm just not sure there is some sort of burning desire to play for his home town team before he retires.

I get the impression he doesn't feel that way at all.

I hope I'm wrong!  Sign him up.

I agree with that.    I do think he will retire.

But the question is whether he is ready to walk away from the attention...........the last time he did it he rather quickly drifted out of the limelight despite the networks trying to push him initially.........and was on a trajectory toward co-hosting another Battle-bots re-boot.

Bills are going to be playing a lot of high profile games..........but also Gronk back to Buffalo is a reality show in wait.

Bills are over-due for a Hard Knocks appearance either way.........you know the NFL is going to push it on them soon............and he would be a perfect addition because he would draw a lot of the attention away from the inner-workings that McBeane would like to keep behind closed doors.

Edited by BADOLBILZ

11 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Is there an option for just "No"?

I don't want him. He's old and beaten down and I think he only came back for Brady so he'll probably be retiring anyways.

Knox had a good season. But he's still dropping the ball more than I'd like and I think we need more than just him at that position. I'd like to add one of the many TE's available.

Sign me up for Knox along with Mike Gesicki, Robert Tonyan, Dalton Schulz, David Njoku, Evan Engram, Zach Ertz, or O.J. Howard.

Exactly. Poster crafted poll to make anyone not wanting Gronk did not want him because he would be taking catches from Knox.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.