Do you want Gronk?

Charles Romes

Do you want Gronk?  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Gronk?

• Yes!
    • No. For example, Gronk will take targets away from Dawson Knox who is breaking out.

2 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

very likely weird. devils advocate here: Tre is really laid back and silly, and def wants to win.  Without that play I could see them being 2 personalities that mesh well.  Who knows though.  Im sure its a convo Beane and White have before trigger were to get pulled.  I cant see Tre saying no honestly

I agree that they could work it out in the name of winning, but that initial meeting between the two in the locker room would be fun to see.

7 minutes ago, K-9 said:

No. Cause he’s an A hole; no other reason. 

Exactly.  One of the dirtiest plays I’ve ever seen taking his arm (in a hard brace) to the back of Tre’s neck.  Eff him.  Stay the hell away from my team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

We need a solid overall second tight end regardless of how good Knox has become.

Releasing Hollister was questionable, Sweeney did not show promise blocking or catching, Doyle as a jumbo tight end helped our blocking, but he's not much of a threat as a route-runner so it tips our hand.

I would love for Gronk to finish his career as a Bill, but I think we need to build through the draft considering our cap situation.

1 minute ago, Turbo44 said:

It came down to TB and BUF for him last year so it is a possibility. BUT he’d prob be too $$&

Yep, what they offered last year won't fit in the budget this time.

But he put up 800+ yards on about the same amount of grabs that Dawson Knox put up less than 600 last year.............he's not washed up by any means.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.