Do you want Gronk?

Charles Romes

Do you want Gronk?  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Gronk?

• Yes!
    • No. For example, Gronk will take targets away from Dawson Knox who is breaking out.

Just now, Charles Romes said:

Gronk coming home for his final season makes sense, but it will take targets away from Dawson Knox.  

Knox is a different kind of tight end than Gronk.  I see Gronk making Beasley expendable.  Gronk is a cross between what beasley gives you and what Doyle gave them at end of year plus he’d be our best red zone target with Gabe Davis.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Special K said:

I’d love to be in the locker room the first time him and Tre White  see each other!

very likely weird. devils advocate here: Tre is really laid back and silly, and def wants to win.  Without that play I could see them being 2 personalities that mesh well.  Who knows though.  Im sure its a convo Beane and White have before trigger were to get pulled.  I cant see Tre saying no honestly

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He is an excellent blocker in both protection and the run game.  At this point he would be a #2 to Dawson.   I would do one year in a heartbeat.  Put as many options around Josh as you can.  Tre wants to win as badly as anyone.  He would embrace him.

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.