With Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert, Lamar Jackson and so many other talented QBs in the conference, it could be tough for Buffalo to get another opportunity like this again.

Ross Murdock

Bills had an incredibly easy schedule this year. They had virtually the same team/coaches from the previous exceptional 13-3 season. The Bills were relatively injury free. Despite being a 3 seed, the Bills were 13 seconds from hosting the AFC title game at home, to a team the Bills would have been 7 point favorites. The QB talent has NEVER been this high in the AFC. We have Josh locked up for 8 years, but it's highly unlikely we ever get such a clean path to the Super Bowl again....  Am I wrong?   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 3
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 10

1 minute ago, Ross Murdock said:

Bills had an incredibly easy schedule this year. They had virtually the same team/coaches from the previous exceptional 13-3 season. The Bills were relatively injury free. Despite being a 3 seed, the Bills were 13 seconds from hosting the AFC title game at home, to a team the Bills would have been 7 point favorites. The QB talent has NEVER been this high in the AFC. We have Josh locked up for 8 years, but it's highly unlikely we ever get such a clean path to the Super Bowl again....  Am I wrong?   

The bills are a top 3 team in the NFL. I don't think that changes much over the next few years. Some coaches and players will move around, but the core remains the same. Allen will be a top qb for a long time. I have no doubt he'll get us to the superbowl. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

So every other team has a path but the Bills have magically closed? What kind of stupid ***** is that hahahaha

Get off the ***** hard drugs!

You act like Josh Allen is at the end of his career.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

first of all, stop listing Lamar Jackson in these conversations.

secondly, Brady, Manning, and Roethlisberger all co-existed in the same conference for a long time.  Brady had it the best, but the other two still found a way to win two rings each.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

KC has now hosted the AFC championship 4 years in a row. It doesn't seem like it got any easier for them to maintain that streak, but they did. It also doesn't seem like this year was that much easier than last year (we lost 3 more games).

There are plenty of competitive teams but that is true most years, really. We will never just be the undisputed #1 in the conference, most likely. But we can still win with the right coaching, talent, and luck.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No it won't. Allen and Mahomes are going to go down as the two best QB's in either teams history. Herbert, Burrow, etc. will always be trailing. Mahomes and Allen will keep going at it like Brady and Manning. They'll be some noise from outside orgs, but they are the alpha's in the conference and it isn't close right now. 

Honestly I am not sure how anybody could watch those two guys play QB last night and think that there is another player in the league, let alone conference that can hang with those guys going forward. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Didnt read it.  I disagree.  1 team on the planet beats Allen playing like that.  It was Kc.  Allen and the Bills comeback stronger.  I think Allen wins a Superbowl here in the near future.  Burrow, Herbert, Mayfield, Lawerence, Mac Jones.  Dont matter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.