Isaiah McKenzie aka, Lil Dirty, sounds like he’s moving on

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

I don't see Beasley being back. Releasing him represents almost $6.5 million in salary cap relief. There will be younger, more dynamic options available for that money. 

Im inclined to agree.  If Beasley will take less money?  Maybe they keep him.  Allen earned the right, imo to be brought in on some of these decisions.  Not like Mckenzie or Beasley are going to get massive deals.    Who knows what next guy like Sanders will come for a discount.

12 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

What snaps is he going to take away from Toney?

It’s just Twitter. He sounded the same when he got deactivated for Stevenson, and was still up for the season ending run.

Even if he don't go with Daboll another team will probably be willing to offer him more money than the Bills would.

This team doesn't need to spend any more money on skill positions. The cost/benefit doesn't add up. As much as everyone hates to hear it, they need to pour more resources, draft and dollars, into fixing the defense. If you can't find an elite edge rusher, get a big interior matchup nightmare to free Ed Oliver from double teams. Get a new MLB with instincts and for the love of God, fire Levi Wallace into the sun and get a competent cb2.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, pigpen65 said:

When he was involved in the O the Bills won. All the big losses he wasn't. I don't know, seems like he should have been involved more. He should leave, get the pay and respect from a team that will use him to his potential

Outside 2nd NE game, which did he have a big impact for the offense? Including the playoffs, his best days were 3 catches for 45 yards and 2 catches for 10.

Rushing? Best day was 2 for 17 in regular season. He ran 3 times in both post season games for 15 and 29 yards. 

His best case for a respectable payday is KR/PR money, he won’t make much on the WR/RB market. 

33 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The list of UFA WRs this year is eye opening 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/wide-receiver/

I was thinking right after the Packers lost that Adams and Diggs would be nice with Gabe and Knox. Christian Kirk would be a good addition to the slot if Mckenzie and Beasley are both gone.

The offense was good this year but when Daboll goes I hope they don't revert to a less pass happy offense. JA 17 showed last night our way to win I him. Let's hope we find a guy who can get the QB on the ground too.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Buffalosouth said:

I was thinking right after the Packers lost that Adams and Diggs would be nice with Gabe and Knox. Christian Kirk would be a good addition to the slot if Mckenzie and Beasley are both gone.

The offense was good this year but when Daboll goes I hope they don't revert to a less pass happy offense. JA 17 showed last night our way to win I him. Let's hope we find a guy who can get the QB on the ground too.

Or how about Godwin or Williams from the chargers? 

16 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He was available for nothing last year and the year before and nobody wanted him. He showed some nice progress, but this is not something that people should be going crazy over. I think he tests the market as he should, but there is no guarantee he won't be back. 

If he decided he is gone already, it is because they want him gone. I think he should be brought back if the price is right, but I think we see a lot of turnover in the return game and in our receiving corps outside of Diggs and Davis. 

I would expect Braxton Berrios to be on their radar. 

Two birds (slot playmaker and great returner).........one stone.

Jets might be willing to let him go because they have a great talent in slot in Elijah Moore.

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I doubt it. My guess is Jets pay Berrios. They are pretty high in him… no thoughts on the last 13 seconds of the game? 

My thoughts were that the better team won.

They aren't better by a lot..........but just enough to make the Bills the second best team in the NFL.

Most of us watched the Chiefs do this exact same type of thing to the Chargers in LA a month or so ago..........eventually chasing all those jack rabbits around tires out any defense and when an NFL defense is that tired they can't stop ANYTHING.  13 seconds and 3 TO's was like having a minute left.    Maybe you squib there but that's the same ST unit that just gave up a long return to Hill.    

They just needed KC to make one mistake at the end and they did not oblige.

We talked about this last offseason..........the Bills needed to add more speed on offense and notably improve the finishing ability of the pass rush..........they didn't actually accomplish either.

Instead they improved against the Chiefs this season because Allen got MUCH better over the course of this season and the OL gelled.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

38 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

I don't see Beasley being back. Releasing him represents almost $6.5 million in salary cap relief. There will be younger, more dynamic options available for that money. 

I would say Beasley is almost certainly gone!  

There will be a number of changes all over the place.  That's OK.

The SB era Bills had TONS of roster tweaks all over the place during their era of dominance.

Look at how much the DL and OL changed!  Both were far from stagnant.

The elite core remained the same--that was it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.