1/23/22 Week 20 Divisional Playoffs Bills @ Chiefs PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What will your feelings be if the Bills lose?

Disappointment?

Anger?

Sadness?

Disbelief?

Let’s hope we are all…….. HAPPY!!!!!

Disappointed and sad.  This is a tough team.  Its always tough in the playoffs to get to the super bowl.  We were one game away last year and lost to this very team.  We are two games away right now.  LFG Bills!  This team can get it done.  They just have to execute.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

And of that, they're all talking about how much KC has improved since week 5, which is why they're going to beat us today.  They're going to get a rude awakening in 4 hours.

Football, Rugby, Cricket, Hurling?

Cricket. I can’t imagine what an Windies v England hurling match would look like. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

I got as far as this gem -

“Also in a sense Tannenhill is kind of like a crappy Josh Allen. Good arm, good legs so it was almost like getting a little scouting game off on him before we’d have to play him.”

• Haha (+1) 6

20 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

well i guess we will find out today if alot of that blowout was just a perfect storm of anger, emotion, and exorcising years of history ,or a team that is just executing at very high and consistent level now. If they come out flat and lay an egg against Chiefs, Michael Irvin's point will be made 

This isn’t a pie. Just because one thing happens, It doesn’t take away from anything else. 

The Bills can understand the history of the Pats and Buffalo without it being some weird excuse for falling flat agains KC. 

What a weird take on your part. 

2 minutes ago, BritBill said:

“Also in a sense Tannenhill is kind of like a crappy Josh Allen. Good arm, good legs so it was almost like getting a little scouting game off on him before we’d have to play him.”

yeah….. wtf?

An interesting turn of events...  it's Monday morning here in NZ, and I was prepared to go to work and catch the game afterwards on NFL GamePass.

However, yesterday it was announced that we're entering our "red level" in our Covid response, which means that I'll need to work from home.

Hmm... the beer is stocked with beer and the barbie is set to go.

Do you really think I'm going to get much work done today?  Ha!  (I just hope no one video calls me!)

Let's go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

8 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Interesting stat was brought up on the Rich Eisen show:

There have been 6 previous occasions where a team has played both a Belichick coached team and an Andy Reid coached team in the playoffs in the same year. Not once did those teams manage wins against both coaches.

Records are meant to be broken.

Pry because both had really good teams.

10 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Yep, that’s exactly where I bailed too. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.