1/23/22 Week 20 Divisional Playoffs Bills @ Chiefs PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

5 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Interesting stat was brought up on the Rich Eisen show:

There have been 6 previous occasions where a team has played both a Belichick coached team and an Andy Reid coached team in the playoffs in the same year. Not once did those teams manage wins against both coaches.

Records are meant to be broken.

And Josh and the Bills have been breaking them

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I am oddly calmer for this game than I was last week

Same here.  Slept in late and now drinking coffee (10am in Colorado).  Going to take a hot shower and hit the grocery store for

a few things.

Theme for today is a line from the Carly Simon song Anticipation.  "These are the good old days"!

Go Bills!

• Thank you (+1) 1

There have been 6 previous occasions where a team has played both a Belichick coached team and an Andy Reid coached team in the playoffs in the same year. Not once did those teams manage wins against both coaches.

I wonder how many of those occasions included a win over belichick in the first round before playing kool aid man 

Yea, well the Mud Dogs had never won the Bourbon Bowl until Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Yep. It’s bound to happen sometime and that time is today. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Chiefs have now dropped to a 1 point favorite. A tad bit surprising to me. Started at 2.5 when first listed.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametracker/preview/NFL_20220123_BUF@KC/

Im not surprised at all.  These are the two best teams in the NFL IMO.  They are so equal at everything its actually pretty incredible.  Its our time now.  F the Chiefs.  LFG!!

• Awesome! (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Bills have never had an opportunity like this in my memory.

If they're not going to do it now, when exactly are they going to do it? When will the team be better? When will the stars align with the teams remaining? If not now, when?

It's time to bring it home.

Their preseason goal was to host the AFC Championship Game. Well, it's right in front of them now. They will pass or fail on their goal tonight.

they’ll finish with the #1 seed at least one eventually over the next five years is my guess. That will be there best opportunity IMO. That said, no reason why the Bills shouldn’t go al the way this year either. Especially now that they could host the AFCCG.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.