1/23/22 Week 20 Divisional Playoffs Bills @ Chiefs PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

JEEBUS 8 more hours!!!!!!!

There are so many people out there pushing their narratives 

one guy mad a point of posting the Bills wins of late as he pumped up KC and never mentioned Denver and Charges and Giants and AAron less Green Bay. 

i love the debates and trash talking leading up to games. It’s all a big psychological pacifier— trying to come up with the reasons to make us fans feel less nervous about the game! 

Every pundit I have seen has picked either the Bills or KC to win by like 4

points or less. No one can predict this game. Gotta live with the nerves! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i love the debates and trash talking leading up to games. It’s all a big psychological pacifier— trying to come up with the reasons to make us fans feel less nervous about the game! 

Every pundit I have seen has picked either the Bills or KC to win by like 4

points or less. No one can predict this game. Gotta live with the nerves! 

We all care a lot about something over which we have no control.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

We all care a lot about something over which we have no control.

Yeah. Funny that. You know, because we’re on a message board that all of us spend far too much time reading and responding to. Yeah, kinda like we actually care about this whole team thing....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Next year or the year after or at any time that Allen is QB, McD is coach and Bean is GM. 

Win or lose today this team can and will get better over the next few years.  IMO these two seasons are 1988/1989 all over again and the best is still ahead of us.

Agree, but NEED to draft well in upcoming seasons. Lots of money tied up with Josh and some impact players. Others are getting older. Huge if we can keep rolling with game changing players on rookie deals… or moneyball type acquisitions (like Poyer and Hyde when they came over).

4 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Last week was the super bowl for me. My expectations are so low...no one I root for ever wins anything...

I just wouldn’t be able to deal with the freaking Chiefs winning… because I think winner of today is in the Bowl… and I really don’t want the Chiefs winning another title.  Today is a huge day for this franchise!

• Like (+1) 1

Breaking: I have my sweet potato. LFG.

7 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Last week was the super bowl for me. My expectations are so low...no one I root for ever wins anything...

And the Bengals had never won a road playoff game in their history. Until yesterday. No reason to live in the past. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

Biggest game of the McBeane era.  As usual, I am nervous about the game.  

Looking forward to the game.  I think we need to jump on them and play with a lead, avoid turnovers and penalties, and just go after KC.  Play to win every phase.  Try to overwhelm them.  Hard to do on the road, but there is no holding back today.  

Go Bills!   

2 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Fair to say this season is a failure if we lose today?

It's SB win or bust since last year for me.

In single elimination there is too much random crap to say the season is a failure based on one game.

If we play like crap and don’t show up then maybe I agree with you (see TEN offense yesterday, or GB offense/special teams).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.