Our OL , Run & Pass Games are playing phenomenal. KC is Easy Work

JerseyBills

On 1/20/2022 at 12:58 PM, Jerome007 said:

Crazy how in football momentum can totally change from game to game, but the OL and most players are peaking just at the right time. The stars are still performing at their best while many others have raised their games. It's no guarantee as again momentum changes game to game but wow is it a confidence booster. All remaining teams can win the Superbowl, they really can, but the Bills are among the favorites. Still, that's 7 teams to oust, 3 tough games to win.

As a fan of the Bills isn't it just that much nicer when the Bills win the SB and no one can say they weren't the best team in the playoffs.  And I guarantee next year there won't be any pro bowl snubs for our players.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/19/2022 at 10:53 PM, Joe Ferguson said:

Chiefs only won their Super Bowl because they played against a dog turd QB (Garoppolo).

They stink against teams with a good QB. This is a no-brainer.

Bills win pulling away and game will be over by start of 2nd quarter.

Did we have a dog turd QB last season when they beat us twice? I don't get it.

Edited by MJS
  • Agree 1

On 1/20/2022 at 12:58 PM, Jerome007 said:

Crazy how in football momentum can totally change from game to game, but the OL and most players are peaking just at the right time. The stars are still performing at their best while many others have raised their games. It's no guarantee as again momentum changes game to game but wow is it a confidence booster. All remaining teams can win the Superbowl, they really can, but the Bills are among the favorites. Still, that's 7 teams to oust, 3 tough games to win.

The concept of "momentum" is just a fictional construct of fans.  It doesn't exist in sporting events.

Once you begin to understand that, things make a lot more sense.  

On 1/19/2022 at 10:39 PM, Malazan said:

Did people miss the Jets game where the offense struggled against the worst defense in the league for much of the game? 

I’m going to go out on a limb and say they were trying some things. Trial and error for the playoffs. Yes they were playing for the AFC East but they knew the team they were playing and knew they could turn it up when needed. Why not put things on tape? 

I'm going to limit my confidence after today's games, I don't really get how people are so confident against the Chiefs of all teams, in their stadium. I'm a nervous wreck if anything, but I do think we've got the better QB and typically that's the most important edge.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Nelius said:

I'm going to limit my confidence after today's games, I don't really get how people are so confident against the Chiefs of all teams, in their stadium. I'm a nervous wreck if anything, but I do think we've got the better QB and typically that's the most important edge.

This might be the toughest test we have the rest of the way….gotta bring it tomorrow!!!

On 1/19/2022 at 10:50 PM, Nextmanup said:

This fanbase has a memory 1 game long.

Right now, more than 50% of Bills fans are assuming we are going to KILL KC simply b/c we did that in our last game.

Thats the way I choose to view it until I am wrong.  If I am wrong then oh well, I would have been wrong.  Not the end of the world being wrong about a football game.

Bills are going to kick KC ass tomorrow.

FJwBdqOXMAITSEd?format=jpg&name=medium

On 1/19/2022 at 9:39 PM, Malazan said:

Did people miss the Jets game where the offense struggled against the worst defense in the league for much of the game? 

If they play anything like they did against the jets or falcons it will be a blow out. But I think there going to bring it they no what’s on the line. 

• Like (+1) 1

The x-factor that could win us the game by double digits is Allen's running. When he perfectly balances his passing and running our offense is literally unstoppable. It's why we haven't punted in 3 of our last 4 games. As good as Mahomes is he can't run like Allen. If everything else about the game tomorrow is equal, that advantage gives us a comfortable win.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Nelius said:

You’re not alone!  Lol !  Hard to do what we did last week , two weeks in a row!  We literally caught all the breaks and calls; first time o can remember that from a Bills perspective!  The o line is what gives me hope.  When they hold, commit stupid pre snap penalties , let guys unabated to Josh, he gets frenetic and we struggle.  However, they are finally stable, have some good games under their belt , and if they open holes for the run game and protect Josh, we have our best shot at beating them while they are hot , playing at home!  I’m nervous because I really believe we actually have the talent and deserve to be playing in this championship race!  Just wish we had beaten the jags , and I think this game would have been in Buflo!  This is the 4/th matchup in a row with them playing at home on KC!  Would be so much more confident if they finally  had to play a pressure game in unfamiliar surroundings!  Hang in there!  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.