Tre White Chant On Saturday?

Tre has meant so much to the success of this team, both on the field and off.  It must be killing him to have to sit these games out.  What are the chances of getting the word out to get a "Tre" chant going at some point on Saturday?  I'm don't have much of a social media presence, but I'm pretty sure this idea would be embraced if it made the rounds.  The team would probably love it too.

• Like (+1) 7

I had wondered if he would be on the side line i would think you wouldn't be able to keep him away from being with the guys even if he had to be on crutches or what ever means because you know as you said it's killing him to not be out there with his boys !! 

Instead of the HEY - A - A - A in the chant the fans do why not TRA - A - A - White - TRA - A - A - White - let's go buffalo ?? Just a thought or something along those lines you know he would dig it !

But yes his presence is definitely missed by all !! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I keep hearing Ted Lasso is great.  I need a new show after Narcos and Cobra Kai.  It's down between Ted Lasso and Yellowstone.  

It's fantastic!

Never watched Yellowstone but I love the prequel to it, 1883

Also, on the Narcos train if you Amazon Prime Video, Zero Zero Zero is really awesome as well.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I keep hearing Ted Lasso is great.  I need a new show after Narcos and Cobra Kai.  It's down between Ted Lasso and Yellowstone.  

Interesting dynamic with those two shows, Ted Lasso has a character that you like/cheer for more than most shows a really good person, and essentially everyone on Yellowstone is a terrible ***** person.

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Interesting dynamic with those two shows, Ted Lasso has a character that you like/cheer for more than most shows a really good person, and essentially everyone on Yellowstone is a terrible ***** person.

Oooooh....I think I'm leaning Yellowstone then.  I'm a big fan of POS characters on TV shows.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

You need folks here to act as "team captain" for their section at the stadium. 

Agree to a start time, and then the captains run up an down the aisle of their section shouting to their little chunk of the fans telling them what to say.

Half the people will be drunk and go in on anything suggested.

You need cheerleaders to get it going.  

If just one or 2 sections do it loudly and clearly, it will catch on in a few seconds and the whole stadium could erupt.

Gotta agree on what to say and start time first!

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Tre has meant so much to the success of this team, both on the field and off.  It must be killing him to have to sit these games out.  What are the chances of getting the word out to get a "Tre" chant going at some point on Saturday?  I'm don't have much of a social media presence, but I'm pretty sure this idea would be embraced if it made the rounds.  The team would probably love it too.

OMG get a grip. Bills defense has been great even without White 

7 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Honestly, I’d like to see the LBs all come out with the Spider-Man gear under their jerseys (Daryl Talley like). That would truly be awesome, especially with Jim and Thurman as “legends of the game” participants 

I’m afraid Trumaine would get caught in the animated web…no. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.