Giants cut Isaiah Wilson

Big Blitz

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Why did he bring golf clubs into the locker room? Like what was he trying to accomplish by doing that? This is driving me crazy.

I’m sure his bringing golf clubs into the locker room was an attempt at a metaphor. A metaphor for what? I have no effin’ clue.

1 minute ago, Mango said:

How does one steal cafeteria food as an NFL player? Isn’t it free?

COVID likely means that the meals are prepackaged from a caterer or restaurant. 

Which means they’re ordering a fixed amount of boxed meals for the players… instead of buffet style meals like it was pre-pandemic. These prepackaged meals could be 1/player, 2/player or more. 

My assumption is he’s walking out of there with food meant for other players. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Why did he bring golf clubs into the locker room? Like what was he trying to accomplish by doing that? This is driving me crazy.

I was the same.  At first I'm thinking -  is that really an egregious offense?  And then - but why? 

Then I connected the dots - he was obviously using the golf club bag to smuggle the stolen cafeteria food out 

Edited by stevewin
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

He's gone from $6.5 million in Nashville to $165,000 in NY to now being out of the league.  

And he's still only 22.

Dude scored a 28 on the Wonderlic.

And he calling the coach a "dumb mother *#$%er????

Oh so I just realized this was tweeted by Wesley Steinberg. He is a parody account on Twitter, not a real journalist. The Giants did actually cut Isaiah Wilson but the rest of it is made up. It's the same account that made up the story about Kelvin Benjamin sneaking food out of practice. Wesley Steinberg isn't even a real person.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.