Tom Brady AFC East Farewell Tour

st pete gogolak

Beats NE after a game winning FG doinks off the upright.

Beats Bills because of an egregious noncall on potential game winning TD.

Beats Jets after Jets blow a 14 point lead, make the worst 4th and 1 call I have ever seen and throws a game winning touchdown with 15 seconds left.

OK, crushed the Dolphins.

Yeah, he's good but I swear he has sold his soul to the devil.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Loses to the Bills in the Super Bowl and rides off into the sunset finally.

That would be just about the most satisfying thing ever seen in sports! 

I'd absolutely LOVE to face him in a Super Bowl.

I'd also be an absolute nervous wreck for 2 weeks leading up to the game.

• Like (+1) 2

A story I've heard...

People say that Tom Brady, after college, went out one night to the crossroads of two highways in the Mississippi Delta. The legend says he stood at the crossroads for a long time. At exactly midnight, a large man dressed in black appeared. Those who believe the legend say the man in black was the Devil.

Brady begged the Devil to make him a talented quarterback. The Devil agreed, on one condition. The Devil promised to make Tom Brady the winningest quarterback in the world in return for Brady's soul. With little thought, Brady agreed.

Edited by hondo in seattle

28 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

A story I've heard...

People say that Tom Brady, after college, went out one night to the crossroads of two highways in the Mississippi Delta. The legend says he stood at the crossroads for a long time. At exactly midnight, a large man dressed in black appeared. Those who believe the legend say the man in black was the Devil.

Brady begged the Devil to make him a talented quarterback. The Devil agreed, on one condition. The Devil promised to make Tom Brady the winningest quarterback in the world in return for Brady's soul. With little thought, Brady agreed.

No punch line?! 🙁

• Haha (+1) 3

I was really pulling for the Jets today.  It is so strange how Brady always pulls those games out - 1st, the Jets miss on the 4th down, which was apparently the wrong play (and how many times do teams or coaches do that playing against Brady?)  Then pulling out a winning drive with no time outs and 70 yards to go, under 2 minutes.

19 minutes ago, Success said:

I was really pulling for the Jets today.  It is so strange how Brady always pulls those games out - 1st, the Jets miss on the 4th down, which was apparently the wrong play (and how many times do teams or coaches do that playing against Brady?)  Then pulling out a winning drive with no time outs and 70 yards to go, under 2 minutes.

All too often for my taste. I thought going for it on 4th down was the right call. Running the QB straight into the line with two yards to go was a really bad call IMO. What happened after that was predictable.  

1 hour ago, hondo in seattle said:

A story I've heard...

Andy Dalton and Sam Darnold tried the same thing. Unfortunately they lacked the ability to pay up.

3 hours ago, st pete gogolak said:

Beats NE after a game winning FG doinks off the upright.

Beats Bills because of an egregious noncall on potential game winning TD.

Beats Jets after Jets blow a 14 point lead, make the worst 4th and 1 call I have ever seen and throws a game winning touchdown with 15 seconds left.

OK, crushed the Dolphins.

Yeah, he's good but I swear he has sold his soul to the devil.

He lead them 94 yards in 1:55, throwing to nobodies, Evans was on a reduced workload, Jones was out, brown quit and gronk was about all he had. 

And that would have been a game.leading FG as Brady would have had around a min or slightly less to go down the field

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.