Wentz to Covid list

Big Blitz

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

He’s unvaccinated, so assuming he tested positive he’s out for at least 10 days.

Ouch (for Indy anyway...lol).

NFL / NFLPA moving to the new CDC guidelines of just 5 days quarantine. Or so were the reports that came out yesterday, so it he could be back sooner depending on when that gets adopted. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Klaus said:

NFL / NFLPA moving to the new CDC guidelines of just 5 days quarantine. Or so were the reports that came out yesterday, so it he could be back sooner depending on when that gets adopted. 

I think for vaccinated individuals only, but I could be wrong.  

But agree, will have to wait and see what NFL rule changes might be coming in advance of playoffs.

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Maybe this is a hot take but I think the Colts are probably the team I’d pick to win in the AFC if everyone lost their starting QB.

Not saying this isn’t a blow, but I don’t expect them to look like the Ian Book Saints now.

They do have Jonathan Taylor.  The Q is how effective is he if the opponent can just key on him and not worry about passing at all

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Wasn’t aware of that. Thanks.

I wonder if that means there’s a chance Gabe Davis could be back for the Atlanta game (assuming he’s symptom-free in time). That would be a nice boost for the offense!

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

They did sign Brett Hundley to the PS.  I would think he has a chance to start.

Did not know that.  Probably has a chance yeah.  He will at least be called up and dressed.

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Maybe this is a hot take but I think the Colts are probably the team I’d pick to win in the AFC if everyone lost their starting QB.

Not saying this isn’t a blow, but I don’t expect them to look like the Ian Book Saints now.

Their offense runs through Taylor.  Wentz is pretty avg but I would expect some impact still.  Maybe not Saints bad because of Taylor but some impact none the less if the backup cant throw some play action passes.

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I don't know about a "hot take" but it seems you are trolling.

You put Sam Ehlinger or Brett Hundley beating Trubisky?

If the Colts lose against the Raiders it is much more likely we play the Colts in the wildcard round which is the one scenario I'm really hoping to avoid. Hopefully they get their o-linemen back and find a way to win this one. Otherwise we'll be big Raiders fans against the Chargers next week. If the Raiders win out we are likely to face them.

Edited by HappyDays

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.