12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

13 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

Just stop. Go watch Golf. Your a clueless homer. 

Ethan is a lot of things but a clueless homer is not one of them…

1 minute ago, Comebackkid said:

This seems to be a Dabolll thing

Yes let’s get away from what works, they will probably abandon the short passes that have been so effective.

Edited by Meatloaf63

1 minute ago, appoo said:

actually both guards on the practice squad got taken by other teams…don’t think they even have any more lineman there.

no idea what they’ll do 

Did anyone notice the lineup after the Boettger injury? 

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Up two scores, 1st and 20 at the 10 and they get the ball to start the second half.

I got no problem just getting to the break there.

Plus, only one timeout at their 10 yard line.

Why do we need to get to the break? They were the team reeling right there.  Pedal to the metal. We also have #17, it doesn’t matter a ton that we’re at our 10. 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman

25 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I just shouted the house down again.

Let's go out to start the second half with another long drive like the first one today. Wear the bastards down and go up 24-7. 

Then Mac can do his five yard passes all he wants

About 4 drinks in and, as predicted, I am going ape sh*t.

3 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

If they don't call judon for tripping Allen they can't really call that (well they can but they shouldnt)

I think picking up the flag was the right thing to do, but we see plays like that penalized all the time. So it could have easily been a penalty.

6 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

A friend of mine is driving in Connecticut to see family and listening to the game on the local patriots radio.    He says that the announcers have been referring to McDermott as papa smurf and taking pot shots at the city of Buffalo the entire game.   He is a Jets fan and hates both teams equally, so for him to call the announcers classless must mean that they are pretty bad.

Belichick can't hide his Golden Boy anymore, and they've been getting fluffed for two straight months about a return to the Good Old Days that is just around the corner.  A shame they can't handle it 

They don’t trust Moss on 1st and 10….this quick passes are their run game 

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

McKenzie is having a game 

Have no problem signing him to a cheap 3 year deal and cutting Beasley and using that to sign a DE or Guard 

Man that’s a bad throw don’t a need a perfect throw and he tried to make it perfect 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.