Should we bring back John Brown for the Patriots game?

transplantbillsfan

Bring back John Brown?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back John Brown?

I'd like to see him brought back but as Sal noted this morning on WGR........Brown was pretty pissed when they cut him.

Not like he has a lot to gain financially by showing up to be on the PS or even play a couple games so he would have to have the want-to to come back if the Bills called him.

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

Maybe if this happened a few days ago. I just think it is too late now.

It’s not the worst idea but you’re probably right from a timing perspective.

We do have Stevenson who has speed and isn’t tiny at 5’10”. What’s the deal with Hodgins? 

Edited by Mango

Knowing the offense is nice, but I think Brown’s career is definitely over, seeing as how he failed to catch on with multiple teams …. As far as Gabe, it definitely sux, seeing as how he was the hot hand,  but we got to this point without him playing a significant role in the offense, so I would hope our offense can survive his loss.

Instead of bringing in a worn out Brown, IMO they'd be better off implementing some plays to get Brieda, McKenzie and Stevenson on the field at the same time early in the game in an effort to threaten the Pats*** downfield.  Hope Allen can create enough time to find the one that's open and hope whichever one that is can catch the ball.  If they can establish the need to respect the available deep speed throughout the game, an aspect that the Bills really haven't utilized all season, maybe it will keep the Pats*** off balance enough that they can work with what they have. The obvious fly in the ointment is the OL is just as screwed as the WR corps at the moment, but that would be the case with or without Brown, as well.

50 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Not sure anymore since many rules have changed, but thought there was a rule that any potential signing of a "street player" (that did not come directly from another team environment) had to quarantine for 10 days before reporting?

I believe that was only for 2020. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.