McDermott Mic’d Up

YoloinOhio

Hey, that version was put out by the Bills.  Leaning into the McClappy thing is funny.  I'm glad their PR team is self-aware enough to do it.

There is a lot of standing around doing nothing on a football field between plays.  McDermott fills it with clapping.  The average player fills it with Let's Go!

Taking a queue from them, I've started using Let's Go! to fill up the huge voids between Bills games.  I can already see my life improving.  😀

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Long Suffering Fan said:

Hey, that version was put out by the Bills.  Leaning into the McClappy thing is funny.  I'm glad their PR team is self-aware enough to do it.

There is a lot of standing around doing nothing on a football field between plays.  McDermott fills it with clapping.  The average player fills it with Let's Go!

Taking a queue from them, I've started using Let's Go! to fill up the huge voids between Bills games.  I can already see my life improving.  😀

I've done the same. Made things really awkward in the WalMart bathroom this week. And at church. My mother in law's bedroom. Last weeks parent/teacher conference.....

I've been asked not to return to a few places.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If the Bills were serious about making this worth watching, they would have put in the clip with him chatting with Spencer Brown after his 5th penalty when they pulled him for a play. The clapping is annoying, but I want to see what coaching (1:1 or otherwise) he does between series (if at all). When the Patriots were getting run over by the Colts last week, Belichick pulled the whole defense over to coach them up. Would be interested to see/hear how much input McD has on his coordinators play calling. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Just a weak sad excuse for a head coach, Marvin Lewis 2.0 if the Pegulas don't cut the cord sooner than later.

so basically you enjoy not making the playoffs season after season and would like to fire the coach that ruined it for you. 

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

so basically you enjoy not making the playoffs season after season and would like to fire the coach that ruined it for you. 

I'm happy there's been a little bit of success the last few years but we need a war time head coach to truly take this team to the next level while Allen is still upright and productive.

4 hours ago, CoachWiley said:

If the Bills were serious about making this worth watching, they would have put in the clip with him chatting with Spencer Brown after his 5th penalty when they pulled him for a play. The clapping is annoying, but I want to see what coaching (1:1 or otherwise) he does between series (if at all). When the Patriots were getting run over by the Colts last week, Belichick pulled the whole defense over to coach them up. Would be interested to see/hear how much input McD has on his coordinators play calling. 

I heard that they were able to pull that game out because of the coaching job Belichick did. 

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

I'm happy there's been a little bit of success the last few years but we need a war time head coach to truly take this team to the next level while Allen is still upright and productive.

I would not consider the last 3 seasons as a little bit of success.  i do think you have a point about him needing to improve in certain ways.  You do realize there is zero guarantees the next coach will be better or someone you like more.  I think the Pegulas would be rightfully ridiculed if they let McBean go. 

9 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Just a weak sad excuse for a head coach, Marvin Lewis 2.0 if the Pegulas don't cut the cord sooner than later.

The 20 year drought called to say hello and wanted to know if you miss it already? 

In all seriousness, is McD perfect? Of course not. Could we do a whole lot worse? You betcha. Is he better than Marvin ever was? Just ask a few Cinci fans…

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.