We just went through the monster portion of our season

John from Riverside

We just went through the monster alley of our session

Now  three games that we should win

Given the fact that this does not seem to be a good cold weather team I’m not fighting for a home court advantage as much as I would have been another year I know that sucks for fans that are in Buffalo but it’s true

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Vomit 1

6 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

I don't think we've earned being able to say "we should win" any game. We're way too inconsistent. 

We're consistently in every single game.  

We've had injuries.  No Tre is devastating. Covid.  We’ve had some bad luck like the weather last week.  

Buy if we finish at worst 10-7 We're making the playoffs and all you'll hear is "fresh start." 

The other 6 loss teams not currently in the WC are going to lose twice.  

When NE loses at Indy and we beat a hapless Carolina team the mood is going to be very different 1 week from tonight - and I'm not even upset.  Allen put on a show for the country that saw Brady get bailed out again by the refs.  

I'm not sure I even care about the division. 

We could end up going to Tennessee in round 1 if we're 7 and I'll take that all day.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Face it, it’s the Bills. They’re gonna go into the last week only needing to beat the Jets at home to get in the playoffs and they’ll somehow lose. 

If it comes to that can you imagine.... Gonna "Miami 2020" ourselves in the final week.

Jets starters are practically boarder line second stringers anyway

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

We're consistently in every single game.  

We've had injuries.  No Tre is devastating. Covid.  We’ve had some bad luck like the weather last week.  

Buy if we finish at worst 10-7 We're making the playoffs and all you'll hear is "fresh start." 

The other 6 loss teams not currently in the WC are going to lose twice.  

When NE loses at Indy and we beat a hapless Carolina team the mood is going to be very different 1 week from tonight - and I'm not even upset.  Allen put on a show for the country that saw Brady get bailed out again by the refs.  

I'm not sure I even care about the division. 

We could end up going to Tennessee in round 1 if we're 7 and I'll take that all day.  

Could end up with kc too though that wouldn’t be great 😂

12 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

It doesn't matter. They will be lucky to just be competitive against Carolina.  If Allen can't play they will struggle to win 1 game down the stretch.

The season was over in the snow last Monday

Allen will play and I'll say we beat Carolina by 14+.

We'll easily be a 10 point favorite.

These 3 "bad" teams down the road are all mirror images of each other, and all terrible.

Edited by Nextmanup

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

A. Doubt we beat Belichick 

B. Josh might be out for Car?

C. Did I mention our entire OL sucks

Almost every TV in game  analysis of the Bills O-Line brings up communication.  While many of you have continuously roasted the guards, and with good reason, I keep saying Morse is also a weak link.  The center, with help from the QB, is supposed to call out the blocking assignments at the line.  If they’re continuing to have communication issues, Morse is a big part of the problem.  

Also, maybe the O-Line collectively is just dumb.  Teams have been running these stunts all season, opponents see it on film and these guys still keep screwing it up.  Darryl Williams seems to be a key culprit as several times I’ve seen him by himself looking for someone to block while 2 defenders have steamrolled one of his line mates and are in Josh’s grill.

Furthermore, if the O-Line coaches aren’t getting thru to these guys,  they’re another problem and maybe the players need a new voice.

With basically the same personnel as last season, I don’t understand how these guys regressed this much.  I’ve said before, there were numerous times last season when Josh had an unbelievable amount of time in the pocket, for which I played the plays back and he had 7 to 9 seconds.  This season we frequently see Josh take his drop and there’s already somebody there he has to evade.

I’m not getting my hopes up about anything anymore.  I see the positives in what Allen is doing, understand the refs ridiculous call, non call, but we lost.  Just like we lost to every other winning team except KC.  So even if we make the playoffs, I don’t know anyone who thinks we can win even one playoff game.

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Given the fact that this does not seem to be a good cold weather team I’m not fighting for a home court advantage as much as I would have been another year I know that sucks for fans that are in Buffalo but it’s true

You should beat Carolina, but their D isn’t an easy W. They give up the second fewest yards in the NFL.  The key to this game is the Bills D making Newton and their Offense look pathetic and getting TO. 

the second Key is making sure Allen doesn’t get any more hurt than he already is. 

5 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

3 out of 4 seasons in playoffs, went 15-4 last year, deep into the playoffs.

You should follow the Bills, its fun.

W-L is 22-10 last year and this.   Win 2 out of 3 games over the long term and I'm just fine.    Probably finish 2020-2021  25-11.   I'll  take that .   Solid football program.  

Cinci, Ravens and Stillers also lost this weekend.   Everyone all bunched up now, and we have the soft part of the schedule coming up.  

Edited by ProcessTruster
grammar

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

If the Bills make the playoffs, they will get embarrassed.  I almost hope they don't even make it.  A one and done season means nothing but a worse draft pick.  That juice ain't worth the squeeze.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.