McDermott Era Should End!

Wizard

10 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Still can’t believe this was ever a discussion. As if great HCs are easy to find. 

Rex Ryan, Doug Marone, Chan Gailey, Dick Jauron, Mike Mularkey, and Greggo were the coaches before McD. I think fans forgot just how bad the Bills coaches used to be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

Adam Gase is unemployed! I think we could get him to coach here, he did go to Williamsville south so there is a local connection. 

Hell to the no. 

28 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I think its poor taste bringing this back up.

What?   This is a tread that people are commenting on.  I cite the source.  It is a fact.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

Still can’t believe this was ever a discussion. As if great HCs are easy to find. 

Some geniuses wanted to fire both McD and Beane last year too after a loss even though we went 13-3.

This board has some utterly ridiculous posters on it at times and the only thing that brings them out are losses.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

You’d think after the trio of Jauron, Gailey and Doug Moron that people would appreciate a coach that isn’t a total doorknob.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This thread should stay open for no other reason than it can be pointed to as a "we already have a thread about this subject" for future similar

threads...........

or

the original poster says it is no longer relevant and change the title accordingly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

This thread should stay open for no other reason than it can be pointed to as a "we already have a thread about this subject" for future similar

threads...........

or

the original poster says it is no longer relevant and change the title accordingly.

You might work in contracts and/or be a lawyer.   

• Haha (+1) 2