McDermott Era Should End!

Wizard

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Keep ranting away on a message board about something of which you clearly have very little understanding.

0-6 in one score games. 

All time great coaching collapse today. 

He's a loser. 

But keep defending him because you like the color of his shirt. 

• Vomit 1

Just now, ArtVandalay said:

0-6 in one score games. 

All time great coaching collapse today. 

He's a loser. 

But keep defending him because you like the color of his shirt. 

It has nothing to do with the colour of his shirt. If you think I of all people am a homer you clearly haven't read my posts. 

• Agree 1

I respect Sean and the team plays hard but he is bad at situational football. He is a so called defensive coach and his defense was almost passive after getting leads at the end of regulation. The Chiefs playmakers were almost left uncovered with 13 seconds left. I feel sick for our great fans who live and die with our team. Frazier should go and explore other opportunities. He's a good man but his defense when they had victory handed to them by a historic performance, failed. This can't happen anymore. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

It’s amazing that people here are still defending McD after last night. After our QB put together an all-time clutch performance on the road and left his sweat and blood on the field the way he did only to see his coach bungle in-game decisions to lose it and perhaps a Superbowl. 

Again, we will never win big with McD here. He coaches scared, unprepared, and flat out stupid in the biggest moments and you can see it on his face with the deer in the headlights look. 

Josh is amazing and if you want to credit McD for being part of the process in drafting him thats fine…but what’s the point of keeping him moving forward when he’s become so detrimental to this team’s hopes of winning a Super Bowl? 

Last night Josh needed for McD to help orchestrate a stop or just make obvious, logical in-game decisions to lock up one of the greatest games ever. He did neither. Again. On the biggest of stages. He can not handle this type of pressure. 

For the Bills standard now that #17 deserves…the McD era should absolutely end. 

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

i will know everything i need to know about McD in the next few days.

to not publicly apologize to the city, the fans, and the team for his bungling of the 13 seconds would be a huge moral failing.  the truth may hurt but you never run away from the truth.

• Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, harryS said:

to not publicly apologize to the city, the fans, and the team for his bungling of the 13 seconds would be a huge moral failing.

That absolutely will not happen and should not happen. It would be a super weak move. Have you ever watched sports?

They'll say the same trite things all coaches say: "We need to be better, and that starts with me", "We believe in our team", "We need to execute", "The goal is to win a championship", "Getting ready for the draft", etc.

Their job is to NOT give soundbites.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Bangarang said:

This was a dumb idea before and it’s still a dumb idea now. 

That’s fine, but you can’t deny that major coaching blunders in the last 13 seconds cost us that game…there’s just no hiding from that fact…

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bottom line. McD is likely here in BUF as long as he wants to be, and level headed minds prevail and make these decisions. Those that want him ousted will be disappointed for ATLEAST the next 5 to 10 years. Give it up. Ain't happening. Wasted energy on your part.

The Bills have never had a better head coach in their history.

• Agree 1

The coaching isn't good enough, and that is apparent. 

We have a QB and a supporting cast that is ready to take over and hoist the Lombardi. Our coaches are not.

This means this thread has merit and those that disagree can have their opinion, but the facts are this staff has repeatedly made poor decisions that have now cost us a championship game at home and a great shot at making and winning it all.

You run with this guy and you should expect to be outcoached against the better teams in the league with superior coaching.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.