Week 12: Bills at Saints on Thanksgiving

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

It isn't, but hopes and dreams that are high in September wilt and die in the chill of November.  I hope our dreams aren't wilting and dying although it feels like it at the moment.

I hope we show up to play but based on the season so far that is far from a given.

Go BILLS !!

December will decide what the teams fate is.  Too soon to crown anyone, too soon to burry em as well.  AFC is very close.  Whoever kicks it into gear in December will separate from the pack.  Im not counting the Bills out from being that team.  Rather have these issues now than in December and January.  Overreaction Monday is real.  Yes they played like Garbage but I think they can turn it around.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This seems relevant. Who is going to play QB for the Saints on Thursday?? https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/22/taysom-hill-lands-four-year-extension-salary-tied-to-position-he-plays/

Last time Siemian started vs. the Bills: 58.2 rating, 2 picks, and 3 sacks. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201709240buf.htm

49 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

That 6 points against the 28th ranked Jags defense is still causing me to think that something is way, way off with the Buffalo offense. 

To me, it's ludicrous that a professional NFL OC refuses to switch up his offense that is no longer working to something that will work. And, when he does find something that actually works he stops using it. 

I simply don't trust Brian Daboll. Either the man is completely inept to construct an offense other than the mid to deep passing scheme he has helped develop in Buffalo...OR...those 11 seasons with the Patriots as an assistant coach...

Let's not forget that the guy spent a year with Nick Saban as the Alabama OC and I gotta wonder who gave him a recommendation for that job...coming from NE as TE's coach. Belichick and Saban have been close since their Cleveland Browns days. Just saying...

Could it be that the million different versions of the offensive line mostly suck?  Hard to have any kind of offense when the OL is so weak.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, boco357 said:

Ugh. Still have nightmares about 47 to 10 last time they played and they ran it down Bills throats.

I was in Vegas that weekend and I remember it well.  This was the only time I ever took a Bills opponent against the spread in Vegas.  I just had a feeling about this game and boy I wish I had put down more than $100 on that wager.

57 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

This seems relevant. Who is going to play QB for the Saints on Thursday?? https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/22/taysom-hill-lands-four-year-extension-salary-tied-to-position-he-plays/

Last time Siemian started vs. the Bills: 58.2 rating, 2 picks, and 3 sacks. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201709240buf.htm

Bills do a nice job usually of clamping down on running QB’s. 

22 hours ago, Process said:

This is a much better matchup for the bills. I know it feels like the sky is falling right now but this is a game they should win easily. 

If we do lose then the season is truly over, because that would mean the coaches have lost the locker room and the guys have packed it in for the year.

the jags were a good matchup too 🥴

3 hours ago, Just in Atlanta said:

No he won’t. Goodness man.

Poorly worded. I meant to say if the Bills lose these next two games I think they won't win the division nor make the playoffs, and therefore McD's job status should be in jeopardy.  

I honestly think the Bills win the next two games.  So much so I think I'm going to try and fly to the Pats game 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.