Antonio Brown used fake vaccine card to avoid NFL Covid Protocols (update - suspended 3 games by NFL)

YoloinOhio

58 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Thats forgery and worse than the Rogers situation if true.  That should result in a suspension, not a fine. and jail time of course.

Rodgers mislead the media.   At the time he made his statement it was not decided by the league to accept his petition or nit.  But in Reality was up front with the league and they denied his petition.  The league knew he was not vaxed.   Other t than that he violated protocol for not having a mask.  I don’t have a huge issue with what Rodgers “did”.  

this is something different entirely

• Agree 2

I wonder what people like Kyrie and Cole think about all this… you know, they know, this is all going on - yet they chose to speak up and take the heat, while others silently acquiesced and circumvented the rules. 

Edited by SCBills

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Well I guess they must really think nothings going to come of this, because this would look really ***** stupid if it does.

It’s a CYA move. Once it comes out that his card is fake they say “oh well we’re not document experts” and wash their hands of the scandal. 

I don't find the sourcing on this story to be very compelling. I mean... Antonio Brown is not someone I want to defend. However all we have is the word of a guy who claims Brown owes him money. Let this be investigated before any punishments are considered. Players who fake vaccination evidence should face severe discipline.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.