Antonio Brown used fake vaccine card to avoid NFL Covid Protocols (update - suspended 3 games by NFL)

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

There is no way to verify status. There is no record suppository. There is no way they can prove the cards validity. 

It’s not a felony to make a fake. They are not govt documents. The crime is a felony when you use the cdc logo. If the logo is changed enough to make it a parody. People checking don’t look at logo, they look at dates and batch numbers. 

No cdc logo, no crime. 

:lol::lol::lol:

These vaccine threads are proof that we need more funding for education in this country.

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

There is no way to verify status. There is no record suppository. There is no way they can prove the cards validity. 

It’s not a felony to make a fake. They are not govt documents. The crime is a felony when you use the cdc logo. If the logo is changed enough to make it a parody. People checking don’t look at logo, they look at dates and batch numbers. 

No cdc logo, no crime. 

That is federal law.  It also depends on state law too.  I doubt Florida has one though.  Also the card likely has a fake cdc logo or it wouldnt look very legit or it might be a real card falsely filled out which would also be illegal.

Edited by Scott7975

“After an extensive educational process conducted throughout our organization this past offseason highly the benefits of the COVID-19 vaccines, we received completed vaccination cards from all Tampa Bay Buccaneers players and submitted the required information to the NFL through the established process in accordance with league policy. All vaccination cards were reviewed by Buccaneers personnel and no irregularities were observed,” the Buccaneers statement said.

According to the report, Brown’s former chef — to whom he reportedly owes $10,000 — claims Brown’s girlfriend was willing to pay $500 to get a Johnson & Johnson vaccination card.

Misrepresenting the official seal of a U.S. agency — like the CDC logo on vaccine cards — could be a violation of federal law, according to the Department of Justice. Violators could face up to five years in prison or a $5,000 fine.

Brown has faced scrutiny from the league in the past. The NFL suspended him for the first eight games of the 2020 season due to multiple violations of the league’s personal conduct policy.

On Sept. 22 of this year, the Bucs placed Brown on the reserve/COVID-19 list. He missed the Week 3 game against the Los Angeles Rams because he was still on that list.

He has not played since week 7 due to an ankle injury.

https://www.wfla.com/sports/buccaneers/buccaneers-release-statement-following-report-that-antonio-brown-purchased-fake-covid-19-vaccination-card/

1 hour ago, T master said:

SUPRISE !!  But this may be the only thing he has done that i would agree with him doing i don't blame him for wanting to drink the kool aid ! 

Fitting that you express your agreement with AB in a manner that’s barely English. As usual from you.

If proven true I’d suspend him without pay balance of the year.  It’s such a blatant disregard of the rules.  I’m not commenting on the value of the vaccine btw, just his disrespect for the NFL and going out of his way to illegally circumvent the guidelines all players must adhere to.  

If I got into a college by using a fake report card, I’d be tossed from the school.  To me this is similar behavior

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Fitting that you express your agreement with AB in a manner that’s barely English. As usual from you.

Well it's good to see you haven't changed any as usual for you !

Maybe you missed your calling and should be a liberal english professor . Is this fitting of your all mighty english/punctuation approval kind sir ?

10 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

So you’re saying possessing a fake ID to buy alcohol is more severe than a fake vax card? 

why is this even a discussion then?

Is this going to be another Rodgers debacle?  If so, he will get a stern warning from the media and that’s all. 

In NYS it's the same crime. Class D felony.

15 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

So you’re saying possessing a fake ID to buy alcohol is more severe than a fake vax card? 

why is this even a discussion then?

Is this going to be another Rodgers debacle?  If so, he will get a stern warning from the media and that’s all. 

Rodgers got a $14k fine.  Not that it's more than the change in his sofa cushions to Rodgers, but it's from the NFL, not the media, and it's a bit more than a "stern warning"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.